Unban Request

Doozy

18 Aug 2012
name: Doozy
steam id: STEAM_0:1:4006208
reason of the ban: language
why u should be unbanned: Geo said to me that he is tired of me. I said back to him that im tired of Geo. Geo banned me for one hour, but if i tried to joine after an hour i saw that i be banned for one week ?

In the future i will close my chat window and will never write anything..

Sorry for my poor language :(

Greets

Doozy

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
I said that i was tired of your whining/language and gaged you so i never got your reply that you were tired of me, the next round you kept on going so i banned you.
Since you had previous bans for the same reason i extended it to one week. Take a break!

Doozy

18 Aug 2012
But one week ? for what ? Then you must ban all players on the Server all the time !!!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Since you had previous bans i had a look at your chatlog which made me extend the ban to one week. The ban will stay.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
What Geo is saying is that repetitive rulebreaking will result in a longer ban than usual, hence your one week ban instead of one hour. You had been banned 4 times before this and 3 of those times was because of "heavy insulting". One week is fair and not too long. You are just going to have to wait this one out. And in the future, please follow the rules.