Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

honna14

15 Sep 2012
name: [FL↯] ĆŖŸŚÌŞ
steam id: STEAM_0:1:53871132
reason of the ban: Bhop Script

Well I dont see why I got a permaban for this. I picked up some speed, because people shot at me, and knived an admin.
3 sec later I was banned. I see this was a rageban and thats why this shouldn't be permanent! On V2 Server neary everyone has some sort of bhop script...

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I dont see how it was a rageban. I specced you for ages, I also asked you twice on V2 if it was a macro or a script and then you left when i moved you to spec to answer. I asked you again on V1 if it was a script or macro and you didnt bother to reply so i just banned you anyway.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i checked the demo... its so obv when you jump on boxxes with ctrl and space bar you make weird double jump this normally wont happen, so obv you use some kind of thirdparty program, good catch Advaldo!!! +1 perm ban stays for sure

ps; if you check the demo slowmotion when he jumps on boxes where you need to press space bar and ctrl obv you make double jumps this wont happen for normal players (never) just demo me and if i make this weird double jump
you can ban me perm(promiss)

Last edited:

honna14

15 Sep 2012
Oh I am sorry I didn't see your questions! why didn't you PN me?? and when I was moved I thought it was a bug of the server.
And I don't use Third Party Software! My mouse is programmable 1 rightclick=>10 Jumps. I have to klick in the right moment!
This is all a coincidence and I don't want to buy a new css to play on my favourite server! So please unban me and I will never use that makro again!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
i checked the demo... its so obv when you jump on boxxes with ctrl and space bar you make weird double jump this normally wont happen, so obv you use some kind of thirdparty program, good catch Advaldo!!! +1 perm ban stays for sure

ps; if you check the demo slowmotion when he jumps on boxes where you need to press space bar and ctrl obv you make double jumps this wont happen for normal players (never) just demo me and if i make this weird double jump
you can ban me perm(promiss)

You can do it easily with g9x mouse because it allows you to scroll the mouse wheel alot faster then with normal mouse so basically if you scroll it once it will keep going lol.
And about macro some mouse drivers have macro future so you can configurate your mice.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Indeed i have a epic razor naga and i have macros On it, but nvm :>

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
You can do it easily with g9x mouse because it allows you to scroll the mouse wheel alot faster then with normal mouse so basically if you scroll it once it will keep going lol.
And about macro some mouse drivers have macro future so you can configurate your mice.

(1 rightclick=>10 Jumps. I have to klick in the right moment!) this is what Crysis said. so obv he dont uses scroll.
and max i wanna see you do your g9x weird double jump when you climb on ((boxxes)), cuz i dont believe you can jump the same as this guy does. if you can: THAN PROOF IT,(show me ingame)

Last edited by a moderator:

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
I had no idea about bind mwheelup +jump... new to me....

Anyway. I dont see the difference between between scripting and using a nap mouse. They both produce the same result (bhopping without effort) although scripters get banned for it. Maybe we should allow scripters too then to make it fair?

/sarcasm off.

Anyway. I'll unban you this time.

Happy bhopping.

Last edited:

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
bind mwheelup +jump is Okay. But there are more complicated scripts which allows you to autojump perfectly by just holding the spacebar, now thats bannable.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
(1 rightclick=>10 Jumps. I have to klick in the right moment!) this is what Crysis said. so obv he dont uses scroll.
and max i wanna see you do your g9x weird double jump when you climb on ((boxxes)), cuz i dont believe you can jump the same as this guy does. if you can: THAN PROOF IT,(show me ingame)

If you rly wanna see me doing that then you shuldt had acted like a child again and deleted me from steam LOl
And yes i can do that with my g9x lol if i scroll once it jumps atleast 5 times till my scroll stops rolling.

And just a sugestion stop acting like you know better then others.

Peace out.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Oh god. Please not a new fight between maxgs and Got blunt:p

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Its not a fight lol i wouldnt comment in the first place if i didnt knew what im talking about.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.