Unban request

beustel

21 Sep 2012
Name: saflet beustel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1294944
Reason: Speedhack
Why I should be unbanned: I have no speedhack installed

Hey guys!

I've just been permantly banned by Deanburger for a speedhack, but it most be a bug, because I don't have a speedhack. I don't have any cheats or hacks and I can't even bunnyhop.

Please, this is a great misunderstanding and I do like to play on your zombieserver.

I respect your work and your decisions, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would reconsider this ban.

With kind regards,

saflet beustel

PS: Mostly I'm average on your server, so why would I cheat.

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739

beustel

21 Sep 2012
If it helps: I was playing for a couple of hours on your server, without leaving, and the speedproblem started instantly during a game on the map 4waytunnel. I was picked as a zombie at the start of that game and was able to run faster. The next game I was kicked and banned.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Please be patient.

We will discuss your ban and present to you the decision within a few hours.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Unfortunately my demo has bugged and isn't working so you're going to be unbanned.

You are VERY lucky this has happened, hopefully you take it as a serious warning..

beustel

21 Sep 2012
Super excited to join your servers again. Extremly thankfull of course for the unban. Next time I'll quit the server and restart Source again before rejoining, when I'm having the same or a similar problem.

A happy man sending happy regards!