Unban request

pontifex

15 Jul 2012
name: [FL↯] Pontifex
steam id: STEAM_0:1:50631080
reason: rejoining

So I was playing on the server as always killing some zombies... I killed an admin 3 times in a row.
Then I got killed. I disconnected because of ragequit and immediately got back on the server, because there were only 15 sec left.
I admint that sometimes I disconnect because I dont want to get killed but I try not to rejoin.

But anyways it seemes that this admin was very angry because I killed him so often, so he banned me for 2 months for rejoining. I dont think rejoin is worth 2 months.
So please can someone unban me? (Ps: This is my first ban after 5 months)

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Hello Pontifex!
You were banned by admin Malte for rejoining. Some rounds before he Banned you, I was on the server and you Rejoined while i was there, but i didnt ban you just kicked you (if you remember). After I leaved you rejoined again, and malte banned you. Your ban was 2hours but got increased due to its your 6th ban! Please wait for malte and his decision if he Unbans you.

Thank you
Seyfuddin

mLe

11 Apr 2012
Ridiculous lies, you didnt even killed me once. It was almost at the beginning of the round, were I was going to infect you, and you just disconnected and came back in the same second. Well, and as seyfuddin already said you rejoined again, after he warned you. Since you should know the rules, due to previous bans and for coming to the forum for an unban request and telling lies, no unban for you.

Last edited:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
name: [FL↯] Pontifex
steam id: STEAM_0:1:50631080
reason: rejoining

So I was playing on the server as always killing some zombies... I killed an admin 3 times in a row.
Then I got killed. I disconnected because of ragequit and immediately got back on the server, because there were only 15 sec left.
I admint that sometimes I disconnect because I dont want to get killed but I try not to rejoin.

But anyways it seemes that this admin was very angry because I killed him so often, so he banned me for 2 months for rejoining. I dont think rejoin is worth 2 months.
So please can someone unban me? (Ps: This is my first ban after 5 months)

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:50631080&Submit 6bans total! within 7months and your account dates from april 17 - 2012....not that great record if you ask me! +the month that you wasnt able to play i count 6 bans in 6 months
If i was Headadmin or special admin i would give you "one last" chance(and unban you), and if you get ever banned again..thats up to you"but it would be permanent"

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Whilst you have 6 bans I still think 2 months is a bit harsh, but you definitely deserve to be punished.

Reduced to 1 month but take this as your last chance since you've had some already lengthy punishments..