Ungag Request: Alex

LekaIonut

30 May 2015
Member Name: LekaIonut

Name: Alex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37570246

Gag reason: Racism

Ungag reason: there was a player who was little , short , and i said in joke little n-word , i said only in joke not in rasism mode ( im not rasist ^^ ) and i don't think is a rasist word because is used in movies and in music + nobody told me to not use that word . Sorry can u ungag me ? :)

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Lekalonut,

You've been Gagged by Special Admin Klovn, please wait for his reply.

-Xylon

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Lekalonut.

I gagged you for racism, to make it clear "nigga" is a racism word, it's another word for "nigger". Racism is strictly forbidden on our servers, and can result in a permanent gag. However your gag is just for 1 day and will expire 19-10-15 17:19:10. I would have ungagged you if the rest of your chat-log was clean, which it isn't. You have numerous insults in your chat and a general bad behavior in-game, so the gag stays. Please read the rules next time you join, and behave.

- Klovn

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hey,

you were addressing me as i was the little player running around ;) Told you already ingame not to make use of such language although it may be common for you when greeting your friends, as you said. Regarding the fact that you have been gagged the past 3 months mostly for insulting, take this gag as chance to think about your behaviour while playing on our servers. We have zero tolerance when it comes to racism and/or playing around with the n-word. Tomorrow at 7 pm you will be able to write again in chat :)

Regards!