Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc BANANA

13 Apr 2016
Member Name: Mc BANANA

Name: Mc BAИAИA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15638486

Gag reason: "Obscene language"

Ungag reason: The Admin Soph. gaged me again yesterday. I don't realy now exactly why.
I try to figure it out by asking her in the adminchat but she ignored me. First it was a gag for 600 minutes but when i checked today i was still gaged. So i looked at the Forum and there i have to read that i am gaged now PERMANENT !!? . Soph. did this to me the secound time now for no realy apparent reason. That she does not like me is ok, but i don't find this fair at all. I am a Long time palyer on this Server (about 4 years) and 99% of the time i follow the rules. I know that sometimes i'm a little bit of a weirdo and i write stupid Things in Chat (but no insulting/ and NO racism). PLS tell me why ?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
This is for soph to respond to and determine lowering your sentence or not, but just to let you know the basics until she responds. Your gag was extended to permanent due to numerous previous gags on record. You have gags on record for insulting, obscene language, racism, and spam, and bans on record for teamkilling, blocking, and an inappropriate spray, all of which prompted soph (after conferring with havoc) to extend your gag to permanent. Looking at your chat log there is clearly plenty of reasons I can see for why you were gagged. So there is your basic info, I'm sure soph will respond back soon.

Your gag record -------> http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:15638486&Submit
Your ban record -------> http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:15638486&Submit=Search
Your chat log ----------> http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=7564

Ovulations, Lotus

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hey Mc Banana, since youre a player since about 4 years back you should know our rules by now.
This is your 13th gag, and that's why Havoc and i decided its time to make it a perm, you just never seem to learn.
The reason i gagged you was because you wrote "2016-04-12 23:30:02 very gay like france." That not okey.
And as Lotus wrote, if you look at your chatlog, theres alot of reason you should be gagged.

Since a SPA told me to make it perm, the gag will stay unless a HA says something else.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
i am usless to because I#m black.
got banned many times, mostly because i'm black & homosexual.
refugee rape ?.
niga.
fag.
i dont have autism, i am just a refugee.
refugees would rape here.
i like to chat with 12 year old girls.
i would rather have sex with 20 refugess than voteing for 4way.

That's some of the stuff youve written ingame.

Mc BANANA

13 Apr 2016
it now has been 6 months for my gag and i 'd like to ask nicely if you could ungage me now by any Chance pls ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.