Ungag Request: myst

myst.

11 Feb 2016
Member Name: myst

Name: myst

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51640340

Gag reason: for asking an admin to stop people playing music over their mics and for them to stop spamming links in the chat.

Ungag reason: im very well known for being polite and friendly to everyone on the server, i was not warned, i had done nothing wrong other then politely asking an admin to actually do his job, i only want the ability to be able to have a decent conversation with the friends that ive made on the server because if i cant do this then i really dont want to play on the server, especially seeing as i got gagged for such a ridiculous reason. ive made an admin abuse report to go along with this, and ive also applied to be an admin so i hold myself quite high, i will be rather disappointed if i get turned down when there are admins like 'admin' running the servers :/

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hi.

I can't find any gag related to this SteamID. And we don't have an admin called "admin" afaik. Anybody has a clue?

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
I see no gag and as far as I am aware I was the only anonymous admin but I stopped being anon last week so idk why he wouldn't know the admin's name?

I can see from the logs the incident occurred on Surf Mesa EU today at 17:55:30

Last edited by a moderator: