Ungag Request: tonnybc

tonnybc

15 May 2016
Member Name: tonnybc

Name: tonnybc

SteamID: [U:1:11971159]

Gag reason: INSULTING

Ungag reason: As i got a little carried away in the heat of the moment i have profoundly insulted one or maybe several of the ADMINS. I realise the errors of my ways and wish for a chance to redeem my awfull mistake.

I do like your server, as you can see in your logs i do play a lot of hours on them. Even gagged i still enjoy it very much.

So i humbly request for a seconde chance. If i insult again you may ban me forever.

Thank you!

Shakarump

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
Canada
Hello Tonnybc. Unfortunately punishments exist for a reason and you will have to live yours out. Thank you for posting your apology.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hi Tonnybc, I was the admin that gagged you.
I will not ungag you since you wrote stuff like this to me:
true you are my littel biatch.
suck me!

tonnybc

15 May 2016
Ahh memories...

Its a shame though that you wount forgive me as i cincerly apologise too you. You must know these things are only said in the heat of the moment and i dont actually wish for you to suck my manparts as i do not know with a certain amount of certainty as to where ever your mouth has been.

That being said i do still apologize non the less. I was in the wrong.

Can you at least tell me how long you have gagged me sweet Soph.

Cheers

Last edited:

Shakarump

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
Canada
All of us here in the admin team would prefer if you keep snarkiness and sarcasm out of these discussions. Thank you.

Reactions: TSK

tonnybc

15 May 2016
I understand.

Unfortunatly all of us here at team "tonnybc" (being just me), would realy like to know as to how long the gag will be. I do respect Soph dissicion to gag me as it was just, but I did you the curtousy of apologizing, I expect you to do me the courtesy of telling me when the gag will end.

Thank you

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Expires on 01-06-16 21:16:03