Vote! xD

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
If you get the yearly subscription like what I have then you get 13 months worth of bundles, think it's something like $11.xx per month, but you pay it all at once, not per month, if you just want to but per month when you see a bundle you like or something, then it's $12 per month. Leading up to the bundle they advertise the "big" game for the bundle, which currently is civ 6. If you order before the bundle date you get the big game (so currently civ 6) as well as 6 or so other games that are revealed on the bundle date, once those games are revealed you can no longer buy the bundle.

Geez just looked back... idk if I typed enough? Lmao

I think I love you, lotus. I ask something and do not get any stupid "Ask Google" answer. <3
I think I'll look at it all the time. Sounds interesting :)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
lol no worries man, humble bundle is always a good site to keep on eye on. they have giveaways of games for free fairly often, most of the monthly bundles are pretty good, imo the game bundles havent been too great recently but a good one always pops up eventually

Reactions: Tuxedo_Mask

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
lol no worries man, humble bundle is always a good site to keep on eye on. they have giveaways of games for free fairly often, most of the monthly bundles are pretty good, imo the game bundles havent been too great recently but a good one always pops up eventually

If I buy games, then "Instant-Gaming" "MMOGA" or "Steam" and Steam only if it is on offer.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
activated all my humble bundle keys now after picking up amnesia free today. i was right and am almost at 550 games now lol. tuxedo pls help me how do i have so much?

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
activated all my humble bundle keys now after picking up amnesia free today. i was right and am almost at 550 games now lol. tuxedo pls help me how do i have so much?

I do not know what you do with so many games?o_O Even with all my PS4, Xbox, Wii U, Steam, 3DS and Gog games, I do not have nearly as many games as you :(