What Happened?

TheDeadlyMove

31 Jul 2016
So recently my best friend Brady or as you guys call him "Vile" is just in a whole different world. He won't even talk to me anymore and he's all sad and stuff and being weird. He said he got muted in CS:GO and was trying to become a admin. Also saying that I could have his forum account and stuff. If any of you guys know what happened please tell me so I can cheer him up I'm actually getting worried. I don't want to lose him as a friend we used to play outside all the time but he got sucked up into video games Brady's a different person now. So just if any of you know what actually happened tell me please. In my eyes he's making a big deal out of nothing. If he comes back (honestly I hope he doesn't but he's not even being a kid TBH) would you all accept him back?

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
He applied for admin and got rejected. Tell him it's not over and suck it up

TheDeadlyMove

31 Jul 2016
He got rejected that's hella funny no offense if ur reading this Brady. He's being all depressed now ugh it's so annoying

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
He never got rejected from our community in the first place. He just got rejected from being admin which happens to a lot of people everytime.

Whopper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2016
Colorado, USA
www.youtube.com
I believe that if he handles his (small) problem of being reject of admin by leaving that's his decision. But I personally will not "accept him back" because us as a community didn't push him away we only didnt want him to be admin. In fact when I first applied as an admin the same thing happened to me because I was not the best person but I feel that that made me stronger and more dedicated to this community. I hope vile isnt sad over this dumb of a thing but if he is so be it.

TheDeadlyMove

31 Jul 2016
He texted me saying these exact words. it sucks for me cause the little things always get to me and i make a big deal outta nothing. Also saying that he sucked it up not being a admin but he was hoping to re apply but then he got muted. I have no clue but he's being a baby in my opinion how long was the mute? i heard like a hour or something THATS LIKE NOTHING I just don't even know with him at this point

Vile

18 Jul 2016
First of all Collin, why'd you make a forum post about this? Second of all I will be back in a year or so. But as of now there's no turning back as I made a big deal out of nothing. Sorry everyone for all my actions. Hopefully this'll still be here by next summer.
-Vile

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
As of now since I'm posting this it seems to be settled by you two, but I'm glad to see you returning in the summer :) Being declined doesn't push you away from the community, just a small part (of being an admin), and the others and I most likely believe that you can stay in the community and have a fun time like the rest of us. I doubt most of us would think of you differently just because you got declined. Lots of people are, and being one of many shouldn't make you feel that way - but in the end it's your decision. I'd also have to agree with Whopper, I was declined 3 times (I think, maybe 2) before I became an admin. So, please come back and keep trying and you can attempt to join the team with a good application and a lot of motivation. :p

BoL,
Wispy

Last edited: