What is that map called

Soldout

Donator
13 Mar 2023
What is that map called in which there is like a really deep cavern (with water on the floor) and then a ramp up to the top and out of the entrance is like a big walled area with other ramps and camping spots. There is one ramp with a shotgun at the top. Used to be on the nomination list but not anymore.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
What is that map called in which there is like a really deep cavern (with water on the floor) and then a ramp up to the top and out of the entrance is like a big walled area with other ramps and camping spots. There is one ramp with a shotgun at the top. Used to be on the nomination list but not anymore.
here will be a list with all maps ever is played since last halloweens ( last year october - 2022 ) stats reset - read maps and maeby you have photographic memory and can remember by reading map names ;
maeby here is your map you can remember

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Also other way is - if you have played it ;
1) Go in game;
2) custom game - if you really really loved map - it shoud be remeber atleast 1 letter from whole map name - try remember atleast 1 letter - like "aztec " - you do not remember name of map but you know it have letter ''z'' - try to find map in custom game and go all over 1 after other all maps with letter "z" - maeby you will be able to find your map you loved so match ;
3) if you still have 0 memmorys of map that is okey - try to test all maps by using ''custom game(where you can play with bots) start test 1 map after other - a maps after reading map name you can not remember how it looked - start with this maps - if you test all maps from list since reading name you can not remember -switch on maps you think you might now - maeby in that list you will find your missed map.

Best wishes on finding your missed loved map !

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Can it be

zm_eh_buntshot_v3_fix ?​

but it have no water and it is also nominate list
Basing information it inculdes water and really deep cavern + IT IS no more in nomination list i hope you no bu**iting cuz than cuts off 4way and that map never will be remove -

I think you bull*iting us -me- yourself and everyone else - it is 4way and it is nomination and it will never be remove from nominate list.

i can remember few with cavern - elvators and other mechanic elements but it is no water .

Maeby any other specific deteils ? color of walls -color elvators color of ground - somthing ?

Attachments

• 20230603014914_1.jpg
    20230603014914_1.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 70
  • your verry deep cavern.jpg
    your verry deep cavern.jpg
    546.5 KB · Views: 72
  • maeby this deep cavern.jpg
    maeby this deep cavern.jpg
    860.8 KB · Views: 71

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Had me thinking 4way but I'm sure you'd know that one. Maybe zm_salem_hunting_playground?
Salem .. ... ... ground never ever has be in basic gameplay i think and if was than verry verry verry short period of time and atlest since last year summer ( 1 fat year atleast ) this map has not be in regular map nomination list but it have verry deep cavern and water + it have other staff person says but it have no place for free random shutgun .
4way or buntshot _v3_fix i woud say but it is still in nominate list - i think soldout bull*****g us in somwehere with false information AfterOooShockway

Reactions: Aftershock

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Pretty sure @Aftershock is right and the map you talk about is zm_salem_hunting_playground which is an updated version of this old map [ zm_kobi_panic ]

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Pretty sure @Aftershock is right and the map you talk about is zm_salem_hunting_playground which is an updated version of this old map [ zm_kobi_panic

The trick is to figure out map what is NO MORE in nomination list and this kobi map - eh forget .... . I hope this is map he missed - old version of kobi was maximal 2 weeks in regular nomination list and it was atleast some period ago some 12+ mounths and now saying it is no more after - what ever light on in his brain to finaly understand o i miss this map after that long time of period -- mate i can cant i just hope this is the map. The thing is -.just using logic i can agree this is the map - period of time this map is no more in nomination list i cant to understand it - i can not explain logic why it tooks so long for person to relize oh wait a min ... ( i am sleepy i see grammer bad i will not fix it - read it or leave it )

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Pretty sure @Aftershock is right and the map you talk about is zm_salem_hunting_playground which is an updated version of this old map [ zm_kobi_panic ]

i did take closer look - i face myself with 1 problem ;
a ****shutgun my frend .

quote ''There is one ramp with a shotgun at the top."

Didn't find single one .. As i sayed this dude soldout bul***ing us in somwhere with someting - i think saying words ''it is no more '' is whole mystery of this "losT" map

BUT if you go in v3 server i am sure if soldout will writte in chat writting /nominate = he will see oh boy all this time it was here i just missed it !

So what we know ?
it is NO MORE in nominate list ;
it have a WATER - CAVERN with water !
it have a shotgun - ramp with shutgun
it have a NAME A fking 4WAY ......... okey last one was lie .... that we do not know since it is still nominate able ......

Attachments

• i have this map.jpg
    i have this map.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 79
  • no shotgun.jpg
    no shotgun.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 82