Why i am bad in englihs grammer. (skip this if you do not care - do not tell me later you do not care)

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
At first this is for me 03:00 at night when i start and i still not sure why i making this - proboly you guys still try to catch me wiht my english knowlege and use it to try insult me - you can make laught kid at age 12 /16 but if you normal dude at good age i do not know how it can be good for you to use other person lack on somthing point out as your triumf. What ever i will writte next i hope you are so poor in mind just in game in sitation where yoy feel hurted or what ever is reason but it is not your real mind set in real life and if it is i feel really from heart sorry for you. Why? Let's start it.

From server perspective -
I am forced to use english and it is not my native language.
But i do try and it always will be better than not try at all.
English is full nonsece to learn grammer - it have a lot times no explain able reason why it is writte as it is - it is mind memmory games where no english expert can not explain why it is writte as it is while you speling word way difrent and using every possibile brtain seil -you just can not explain why it is need be writte as it need.
For you guys in future if i writte bad in server i proboly not intrest to impress you . Not at all - not just a litll bit. For me i care how good i am when i need text to a girl - than yes i try my best with no mistakes and when i trully care but in game - i still can not understand when some says as insult to me - you are so dumb mispeling - each time i am wondering - hmmm another one - give me your best insults please ! . But that is okey - i know i am bad writter - i am really really bad and ? What for it ? i still not get it one thing - i know your ages i know + - how your babby soul works and you know i do try respect each of you but it is hard cuz my mindset is verry simple about persons who do writte in foreign language + it is game + it is - it shoud be mind focuss on game not other person disadvantages. = why you do play to get problems - get women and you will have problems - come in game and forget this problems - wtf mans ? (also me sometimes forget moust simple things ) That is as well in my head when some try inuslt me with english bad writting i do when i do comunicate with person i really not intrest to impress that person + it is not my language + i do not care this language - it means 0 for me .

I will try simply explain how my mind work when i see other gamer in server do bad writting . I will put i think good ways how to think healthy and be in level as you shoud be - i am at age 29 i just can not think like16 but i moust of times get this cheap way to insult me in game from adults from person who is my stepfather age . It suprice me so match not because i do feel hurted in feelings or be insulted no but gosh - i will just start to put my thoughts in good sequence.
I have few frends in steam with whom i do comunicate in english - thay do basicly for every sentece to answer me - thay use translator - thay do not know english where even to writte - to speak and writte in english is 2 verry tricky things and for me as a person as be 29 at age - i just can not say crap to person in each time when i see fully unlogic writte text . I try to do this things :
automatic read misspell words corect ;
try to put other words in place where i think person did mistake in translating;
i try to understand even it is bad writte ;
i play with words and analyzed the conversation what was before with person before so i can get the idea – it is not even hard to do ;
and here comes the best thing what you can do when some do missplell in english - just ask that person - simply as that - Man/madam what you did think with saying( and put a words what person get you in confusion) Why? where ? since when it is so hard ? ASK! i not and i will never ever understand this peoples we share this game - each time you guys try to got me hurt in insults i put this all maeby maeby 9-16 and than you get older and smarter but if still you have issues with peoples in games who do bad writting and all you want is insult this person - for me if i had a respect for that person but when i know this person is way to over 20s - 30 - evens gosh 40s - i trully form all my heart i do hope thay are so poor in way to think in thay baby souls jsut in game - i do not know i jsut can not understand how low you still can.

For me is verry simple when need be writting good in foreign language and when not . i can put a lot long list when it shoud be good writting but none of me it will be for me when it is a GAME when i need use my skills to impress other gamers with my foreign language knowlege . For me it is like it nothing - i do not even need this language for daily basics why i sudnely shoud be intrest to even improve it ? Cuz some gamers have bad day - i hope it is reason that simple not cuz that person is really poor in his litll babby soul . I don know guys - like i had even saw dudes use this style insult on me and few mouments later do way worst than me - i see that - and i still at age 29 can not drop that low and use this whole thing - for me it always will feel so low when person do - i aprouch this like - it is nothing good what shows about you - pointing out a mistake in other person - i know have a lot peoples who build thay own EGO like that - than have peoples who do not know nothing better what else to point on when 2 perosn has decide start toxic aprouch on each other - still it is low -and in times when i see go to school - learn english - i know i catched that person with something and now he is nothing else how to fight back so where is a reason to feel hurted ? About school - i am 29 and when i was school i did choose english- i was bad yes i was bad in grammer - cuz a lot times using logic you can not figure out how to writte in english - you just can not. It have time i do verry foolish and have times i deserve some critic about how careless i am but i just can not understand why it shoud be a game and from person who shoud be family mans with kids - and that scares me - if this how adult aprouch me in game and that is a way how same perosn go and tech his/hers kid life values - oh boy - so each time when some start with me this thing about my grammer - i always have full picture about person i am dealing - o ty my best not get to match rude back and lot times i have problems with it . I can be better but only if i trully in soul want it but since i have sayed this nonsence in lot of times no logic language in grammer - it 0 intrest for me - atleast this period of time .

I coud writte more and more and more - i have no problems with this .
Css for me is my rehabilitation and be sober 2 years after 11 years drinking and wasting years - i can not say i fully recoverd but i am impulsive in game time by times - thats me - and if you come on me with this stupid text about english - man you jsut asking for - each time i already know - person run out of ideas - i am 11 gaged tiems - some like to use it - i have my promiss but when i see dude over 38 do 9-16 at age kid thing and try build his ego like that - i am shocked - that shocked me so match so i decide - alwright i will writte few things . I do not really match words what to say about persons real mindset and brain funcion - all i know i do trash writte and some have problems cuz since i wrote so bad and since thay are so smart in english - thay somehow forget to solve problem as adult in logic thinking human .

i try not to creat this presonal on anyone - it is just me and unsleep nights and thoughts and you guys in game and sometimes you do things something ......
i will not go in cricles no more in my thoughts so i will stop here. I wish i will become perosn in server - i try shut up in a lot of times - i do try - but i dot try writte better not even after 1 st dude who did 2 years when i started played her and not even now after dude 50+ i still do not care and not intrest in game to impress other peolples with my writting skills or writting disadvantages - name it how you like .

Bless you all and do not forget my auto sniper PRO will catch all of you heads! You like it or not but i will catch each of your heads . So do not disapoint me with 9-16 at age level insults while you at age 38+ COMON.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hey, don't let the comments about your English get to you. Gaming should be fun first and foremost. That said, consider viewing these gaming sessions as a way to practice and improve your English - it could be a useful skill in the future. Tools like Google Translate can help you construct better sentences with minimal effort. Remember, every challenge can be turned into an opportunity. Happy gaming!

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hey, don't let the comments about your English get to you. Gaming should be fun first and foremost. That said, consider viewing these gaming sessions as a way to practice and improve your English - it could be a useful skill in the future. Tools like Google Translate can help you construct better sentences with minimal effort. Remember, every challenge can be turned into an opportunity. Happy gaming!
It is not like thay get me but it is - just can not understand how peoples in age can think so poor in game - i woud understand if i took this from kids but grown up ass mans do this -like my mind can be like strong as a brick if i aprouch problem and i want solve it .
I a lot times like in my mind i have words but in writting i do skip it -like my thoughts is way already foward and word i shoud writte - i just forget it . And my other bigest is - if i try - i need sometimes use translator to check grammer and moust times i writte really with no care - that is times i forgot letters - i know for what ever reason it need be writte with 2 T but i dont care i writte with 1 - a lot times i give so mathc deim .. but the person who goes on other with english misspell insults - i do not know for me it is so so so low level - i woud understood if that woud be 9 -16 at age person but this things do as i told a persons who shoud have family and kids and knowing how thay aproach a problem like this - forget to use brains and even find out to ofend person - i do not know man but i when i think about it in game puting puzzle together - it scares me and i hope that person is like this bad only here and i pray god how person teach values in life to his family - i just hope .. it shockes me . As i told also Nikoo when i see other do teribile wrong in writting - i no single time can find any toxic thoughts in me and where even to use it in game on person in insult way . It was late night and i was not long time ago comed back to home from work and i comed here and wrote things down.

I do apriciate your wise words - i try always calm -slow down and not get more gags in game. But sometimes it is like -Oh you looks you want some - than i will give some - i conner tham with good s%$%t and all thay can say is my english bad - you know how it is funny already xd but analyse person mindset what leads to idea to use this english misspell thing as try to hurt other - for me it just like - man if that is all your babby soul can do ... it is really better to stop than - 5 - 10 mins and it will be long time already all forgotn - if you can slow down on exchange.

Wish for you great day Nikoo and thank you 🙏