☑ [WIP] zm_abandoned_tunnels

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what I can whip out this coming weekend.
I don't know how the big elevator came out so buggy like that. I swear I tested it several times... probably a mix up with different versions of the map.
I thought I did add a delay on the elevator buttons, but seems like it got removed. ( I did rework the elevators before releasing the map)
I'll also see what I can do about the medium size crates that look like you can jump on to, but you can't.

Feel free to remove the map for now.

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
you stopped finishing your map ? :(

Makaify

Mapper
Donator
20 May 2017
Finland
It's been a while, but I think I'm gonna dedicate some time into fixing the map. Unfortunately, there are some data loss issues. I don't have the latest .vmf anymore (who knows what happened to it) Therefore, it's going to take some time to work in the things that are missing.
I have some time off next week, so I will have time to work on this map then. Please do post any suggestions or fixes you want to see in the map.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hello, a place behind a fanar, an interesting place for hide and seek, you are hidden by a light curtain, but there is no way to get out of there, you need to fix it!

Безымянный.png

This is a great backlit spot to advertise a project (or creator) XD

123.png

If you move the box a little, then there will be a great place for the Solo camp.

12.png

If this place was meant as a camp, then there is no sense in it, can you make a visor?

22.png

And from this place behind bars you can make some simple secret, or a passageway, or a small camp

112.png

Last edited:

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
I really liked this place, Cool place for defense, I think there will be a good balance here, with a large number of players

!!!.png

When you are a human and fall into this water, the water just pushes you out and you die, it seems to me that this is not good
1212.png

How to get there? I really want to go there, I really want to go there

131.png

Why is this area closed? What's hidden there?

12123.png

This is a very interesting solution, people will not be crowded, two approaches, rather broad approaches, which gives some advantage to fat people, I like

1112.png

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Well, in general, it's good, I liked the map, it is suitable for campers, hunters, runners, and seekers, those who like to invent something, such as how to climb somewhere, where it is difficult to access, all these points are about me, according to your mood, and it says that the card suits any mood, that's for sure and it's good!
There are also inconsistencies on the map, perhaps the author of the map will correct it somewhere, perhaps this is a flaw, or perhaps the author's idea! The lighting is interesting, reminded something of a movie about dinosaurs, the aftertaste of some primitiveness, remoteness and abandonment!
Only I think that the allotted 5 minutes per round will be critically small for this card, as the author said, it is very large! As far as I know, the time of the round can be set in the map settings, you can take this into account!
There is also a feeling of minimalism on the map, sometimes it's good, but not here, there is little detail in some areas! We're talking about atmospheric, here, too much minimalism, no matter how chaotic it may sound)))
Maybe you can put several refrigerators on the whole map, we are so used to them, plus, if you think logically, this is an industrial area as planned, and refrigerators with soda would solve to some extent the issue of detailing the premises, plus additional imagination for the players to search for camp sites!

In general, my rating for the card at this stage of revision is 6 out of 10, the machines with soda will definitely add 1 more point! This is a good score for a damp card! Thank you for reading my small review)) Goodness and peace to your house!

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
I could help you :

.vmf is only a clear text data , you can delete parts inside this text.
clear step by step until the .vmf run again.

otherwise you can unpack your lastest .bsp and use the unpacked .vmf