WTF?

silber

26 Jun 2011
Hey, i played on eh v3 an i kill a guy.And because i kill him he said :Zabi376 : saftlife du huren
,Zabi376 : dein baba,
Zabi376 : ICH FICK DEIN TANTE
Yes this he said all time and 2 admins were on server raindrop and lipapase and liapase slap himself all time. And Zabi376 100000% have speedhack i had him spectated and Smokey made a demo

If "smokey" has a demo, then tell him to upload it with the proof of the players steam id and the admins can review it.

At the time I was told Zabi might be speedhacking, his ping was jumping to 250-300 area... this often makes it seem like a cheat but it's more of a choppy movement. Zabi was not getting a lot of kills and when I spectated him there was nothing going on there either.

I told 'Deanburger' that since he is lagging, it may seem like a speedhack. There was no response from dean after this, it was my impression that the issue had been resolved.

I caught a few speedhackers already, they move across the map at an unrealistic speed. I do not think this was the case here (although I would like to see the demo as double confirmation).

Hmm? i dont recall getting a message from you, but then again that might just be me not looking at the chat. A steam message is something i always reply to though.

I replied in the admin chat message to everyone. I will keep an eye on Zabi in the future in case there is a problem though.
I caught a few cheaters in the last few days and I know it can be frustrating trying to track them (if they see an admin is online cheaters often leave or change behaviour). Someone said 'Tek' was wall hacking so I watched him for almost 10 minutes, it turned out that he was not cheating and was looking at radar.
Thanks Dean.