Zm_eh_palace_final_xmas [New]

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Hello, I'm happy to announce that I finished palace in Christmas version.​

After a long time of various additions, whether by textures / props / details, the finality remains impressive,​

I therefore show you some photos, as well as a video, to show you, the events to add.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO

As you can see, two small new things have been added.

1. A snowstorm that obstructs the view of campers such as snipers and thus giving another style of games just as fun! But above all more complicated!

2. A Zombie boss, with a speed increase of 1.15 and 10,000Hp, It is reserved for admins, however, an admin can of course teleport a lambda player so that he can take it, (reminder, after the zombie item boss is taken, the latter is directly teleported inside the building).

I offer you the possibility to test by yourself in solo, so that you test by yourself, (including in the admin room also 4 sounds in the Christmas theme as well as a button for crazy frog).

However, if errors are to be reported, do not hesitate, I will be there to correct and make everything correct.

Precision: The models / props here are not created by me, but on a site that gives free 3d models, however, I imported them on counter strike source, as well as created the collisions at the same time. The textures are imported from Google (large majority created with an AI), and 40% of the decals, created by Photoshop (such as the admin room).

I kept the same optimization as last update on palace_v16. (So no worries on that side).

Have fun and don't hesitate to tell me what you think and report various problems to me on this same thread.​

Thank you, Do'Jor'F.

pictures :

palace.png

bsp :

Attachments

• zm_eh_palace_final_xmas.bsp
    86.5 MB · Views: 93
Reactions: BongCheck and SOUR

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Do'Jor,I firstly wanna say that you have done a phenomenal job once again,and the map looks very good.

Upon launching in offline mode however,I saw that all christmas trees are a huge error for me, and the small ones appear as pink texture.

Here are a few examples of what I mean:

1680016793896.png
1680016952640.png
1680017063448.png
1680017113099.png

Also,I wanted to say something regarding the speed of the boss,It's giving me flashbacks of crazycity special knife,so I think only the hp should increase and speed should be kept the same as all zombies and maybe he can get some kind trail on him,maybe a snowey one?I would leave that one up to you!

And a final personal opinion of mine:I think this lamp post being in this place can cause a lot of trouble and mess up lots of runboosts done by zombies to get the campers holding up that spot.

And vice versa,players backing up can easily get caught up and get blocked and infected by the lamp post being solid.

Therefore,I think this specific one should be gone:
1680017805854.png

Reactions: DrFiction and Lotus

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Do'Jor,I firstly wanna say that you have done a phenomenal job once again,and the map looks very good.

Upon launching in offline mode however,I saw that all christmas trees are a huge error for me, and the small ones appear as pink texture.

Here are a few examples of what I mean:

View attachment 16195View attachment 16196View attachment 16197View attachment 16198

Also,I wanted to say something regarding the speed of the boss,It's giving me flashbacks of crazycity special knife,so I think only the hp should increase and speed should be kept the same as all zombies and maybe he can get some kind trail on him,maybe a snowey one?I would leave that one up to you!

And a final personal opinion of mine:I think this lamp post being in this place can cause a lot of trouble and mess up lots of runboosts done by zombies to get the campers holding up that spot.

And vice versa,players backing up can easily get caught up and get blocked and infected by the lamp post being solid.

Therefore,I think this specific one should be gone:
View attachment 16199
Very good, I remembered to have everything packed in the bsp, I will fix this problem of texture and missing props,

I would put the floor lamp in a "not solid" indeed,

I would therefore remove the speed on the zombie, I would try to compensate with something else without it harming the games, thank you for your feedback! I'll do an update in the evening and at the latest, tomorrow.

Thanks Soup!

Reactions: Soup^ and Woozu

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Update :

• Lamp is now not solide (see above about the Soup post)
  • Zombie speed removed
  • Textures/Errors missing fixed.

(Tell me if everything is fixed, on my side it's fix).

Attachments

• zm_eh_palace_final_xmas_v2.bsp
    87 MB · Views: 66

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I also found this missing texture here (big door up top)
20230328104349_1.jpg

And I was wondering about these lights without any source, are they supposed to be like this or is the amethyst missing here?
20230328104442_1.jpg
20230328104506_1.jpg

Reactions: DrFiction

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Update :

• Lamp is now not solide (see above about the Soup post)
  • Zombie speed removed
  • Textures/Errors missing fixed.

(Tell me if everything is fixed, on my side it's fix).
I still see the huge Errors on my side,even after your fix,I am glad for the other changes as well.

Maybe it has something to do only with my game and not everyone else's?

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I still see the huge Errors on my side,even after your fix,I am glad for the other changes as well.

Maybe it has something to do only with my game and not everyone else's?
Same Errors for me aswell. Must be the models being faulty

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Final version :

Here the last update :
  • Fixing the problem about error
  • Adding "rendermode 10" from the boss zombie.

Attachments

• zm_eh_palace_final_xmas_v3.bsp
    89.5 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Soup^