Denied+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: java

java

1 Dec 2020
And apparently i am not the only one complaining about this if u check the shoutbox

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
To begin with, there has been no "java" banned recently, we know for the most part that you are Holydonut, it's already a bad start. Don't try to confuse the admins, it could only get worse

Your arrogance and determination to break the rules is not going to help you get unbanned. Several times we saw you not respecting the rules on our servers, sometimes you escaped the bans because the demos were not compliant.
This time, you can absolutely not dispute, everything is in conformity
Unfortunately, I don't think you'll ever respect the rules, we can't do anything except banning, you're too stubborn, and your bans will keep getting longer and longer

The demo is quite explicit, if you haven't seen it, I invite you to watch it (you have 3 weeks to watch it)
Here is an screenshot of the exact moment when we see your nickname in the demo present in this ban request : https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-holydonut.13589/

1648734699006.png

The pseudo "Holydonut" written like this, there is only one, it has for steam ID : STEAM_0:1:7792640

1648734848222.png

Before coming to dispute again, "HolyDonut" is not written in the same way, and in any case the player was not connected at the times when the infraction was committed

Now either you accept your sentences and you have 3 weeks to rest and think, or you continue to be the way you are and it will only get worse.
I have nothing else to add, and I willn't answer on the subject anymore

Hope you understand !

java

1 Dec 2020
No i dont understand. No status = invalid report. Stick by your own rules.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
see here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-report-a-player-holydonut.13589/#post-104697

Who is "we"? Pluralis Majestatis?

EH decides which ban request is worth a ban - not you. And this demo clearly shows you at your hobby: Teaming and teamkilling.

If you would spend half the time you waste in this thread on working on your fair play you wouldnt be banned all the time.

As you are lying here and wasting the time of 3 admins in total who checked this demo (K4marad, Juniour and me) I increased your ban by another week - it's a month now. Congratulations.

Dont try to exploit our forum rules, teamkiller. And dont test our patience. Enough is enough. Next time I see you teamkilling or attempting to teamkill it will be your last time on our server. So take the one-month-ban to finally reconsider your behaviour as it is your last chance.

Declined.

java

1 Dec 2020
No need to be aggressive or give ultimatums in your reply. All I am saying is: no status = no ban

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
To make it absolutely crystal clear for you... no, you're wrong.

There is no ultimate requirement for status to be supplied and the lack of it doesn't nullify a request, status helps make sure we can find the right person who is being accused without having to do further research to figure everything out. If status isn't provided then it can increase the difficulty of finding the right person and in some cases, it might be reason enough to deny a request because the demo itself is inconclusive.
In this case, there is very clearly a name being displayed, and a name that has only been used one time by one person on our servers, it isn't a difficult one to verify as has already been shown to you.
Trying to catch us on a technicality (that doesn't exist) or telling us that you know our own rules better than we do is just succeeding at making you look foolish.

If you're so against being banned... don't break the rules