DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name KrankZ

SteamID STEAM_0:0:59798781

Ban/Gag reason antirecoil

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I knew there was a new trend of people accusing me for cheats just for kicks, but I never thought it would come to a seccond ban.

The demos themselves is identical case to the demos of brot. So, if it was decided in brot's demos that there is no cheat after all, I don't see how the 2 new demos would be proof of the same accusation. Regarding the bounce kill, it only shows how good I am at tracking. Nothing aimbot-like there. Some of you (looking at you uzi) need to come to terms with the fact that my aim and reaction time are gonna be better than yours for the rest of your life. Ironically this server started as my warmup routine for other games 11 years ago. V3 is probably the best shooting range of all time. But to warmup I needed the most human time possible. Thus the exclusive use of autosniper. You'd think I should know the ins and outs of the gun like the palm of my hand after 11 years, no?

Here's the kicker: I've pretty much nailed most of the top competitive shooters there are out there. Diamond OW, Radiant Valorant, Faceit lvl 10+ I've played with beasts you'll only see on majors or twitch. 10 years of cs 1.6 didn't hurt either.
You really think I would have a hard time headshotting zombies? Even worse do you think I'd risk getting VAC'ed using cheats on css in a zombie mode server?

I know admins aren't getting paid for doing their job and have no obligation to help me, but if there's a SPA/HA/admin out there who's willing to throw me a lifeline to prove myself, I'd be greatly grateful. I can do anything. Handcam, streaming, screen share on discord, you name it.

Cordially,
KrankZ

Reactions: SyntX

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello DISSSS,
I was the admin that banned you for the second time. In the first ban was the admins (Brot) decision to lift your ban, I was against it. In this case a big part of this decision comes from me, I will say from now, that I am sticking with it.

I have been examining ALL the demos that have been posted against you, my conclusion is that you are using a software helper for your aim, mouse, script or a combination of both. I can assure you that I did watch other players playing with the same weapon, on all of them the recoil could be seen. You have 0 recoil, where you aim is where the bullet goes. One thing about recoil is that it can be controlled, but it cannot be eliminated.

We don't have to talk about experience here do we? Many "pros" players have been caught cheating and many helpers can go unseen by VAC, so yes I do believe that you will take the risk. I've been playing this game since the 1.5 version, that's like more that 20 years ago, I have seen many kinds of cheats, many kinds of behaviors to hide cheats and many kinds of excuses, and so on.

I have been using the games developer tools in order to issue your ban. If you think that this ban is unfair, you are welcome to open a ticket to the game developer, and complain to them that you have been banned unfair from their game using their tools.
Like I've written in the first line, I will not remove the ban and I stand over my decision.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
If you slow motion it down to 1/4, you'll see no difference between my recoil and others. But if that doesn't convince you either, I can screen share in realtime so that you see how much my recoil kicks. I respect the fact you are confident about your decision but as with most things in life there's no 100% certainty. All I'm asking is a chance to fight for that 0.01% somehow.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
As for opening a ticket to the game developer, I would do it if it made a difference. But Why'd you make me go to such great lengths when there are still ways we can work around it in order to find the truth?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Ok, the I will put in in another way. Upon seeing other players on how they handle and use the same weapon, non of them could reduce their recoil to 0, it is impossible. Every single shot made the crosshair move. All my comparations have been done online, on V3 and not on local servers. You also have chosen to play with a weapon that has an enormous amount of recoil, that is also very hard to control, no matter how much you pull down on the mouse, or how quick that weapon will pull up every single shot, and that is because it has delay shooting, a small and significant pause between rounds.
Slowing down on your demos it can be seen that the crosshair doesn't move at ALL, even when holding mouse 1 down and shooting, that pointed me to the conclusion that behind your weapon is something that helps with recoil.
Like mentioned above, you can control recoil but you cannot eliminate it. It's impossible to do it without messing with the engine of the game. Like 1.6, css has retained the realism of how the weapons behave, take for example the AK, if it's fired continuously the all the bullets will shoot in the sky, but if fired in small burst shots, then it is an unstoppable head popper.
But I don't need to explain on how the game works, as I assume you already know. The proof is more than enough for me, the demo that was uploaded to your ban shows exactly what I mean.
You really think I would have a hard time headshotting zombies?
And right here is where it can be seen, that every single bullet it's hitting the head on a cornered fatty, not one single miss.

Reactions: Jonas_k_94

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
You're right about sniper's recoil being hard to control but in close to medium distances it's still doable to hold down the trigger while hitting exactly where crosshair is aiming. I'm not missing a single bullet on afks that are close enough. However, If you'd spec me when I'm in zm_zombietowers' teleport spot, I'm pretty sure you'll notice some bullets missing on afks for sure. There's a cap to what distances I can hold down the trigger. If u spectated me just 10min in 4way you'd see how different my aiming style is. You'll never see me spray more than 5 bullets from the top ramp all the way down to elevator or across the map. All 4 demos demonstrate me shooting afks that are close enough to hold trigger. I didn't even had to adjust the recoil. Replicate the same scenario. Put yourself where I was shooting afks from, double scope, and you'll see you can do it too. And ofc I'ma hit every single bullet on that cornered fatty from that short distance. Anybody would be able to, as long as they are aiming on the head that is.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
These screenshots are form the uploaded demo, pay attention to the distance, you where with zoom 2 when shooting the cornered fatty, the only movement on the crosshair was/is left and right. In the same demo, when fattys where close, you where defending with zoom 1, same scenario, only left and right movement on the crosshair. Please explain, and please do not start with things like if you where to stand on the top of the mountain when there is full moon, the the recoil cannot be seen because you where shooting from a 45 degree angle.

Attachments

• Untitled0.jpg
    Untitled0.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Untitled0Distance.jpg
    Untitled0Distance.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: Jonas_k_94

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
The explanation is simple. That specific zombie was 8-9 headshots away from death. The first bullets of the sniper still get the head with finger on the trigger constantly aiming on the head. It was too early for much recoil to kick in. Now if you see me pulling that off in 4way's elevator I'll rest my case. If you see me headshotting a standing zombie 4 times in a row on main elevator in 4way, then I give up.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
A moving target is another story, that fatty was standing still, you cannot make a comparison here.
The first bullets of the sniper still get the head with finger on the trigger constantly aiming on the head. It was too early for much recoil to kick in.
You are saying that the weapon has to build momentum in order to gain recoil? :) This can easily turn into a chase around the tail, it's not getting nowhere. As I can see, you really do not have evidence to back you up against this. Buy another copy of the game and make your warmups on V3 (a little rime there), but be aware, we are a lot of admins, but there are A LOT of players that can record a demo, so sooner or later you will be caught again if cheating.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
If I'm not mistaken that zombie started moving towards the end didn't it? And yeah the recoil does add up as you go deeper into the magazine. The 5th-10th bullets don't kick as much as the last 5.

As I can see, you really do not have evidence to back you up against this

How can I possibly have evidence about something that's there out in the open but you deny to see? Zombie has around 1800 hp. Distance is far but still can hit the first 6-7 bullets aiming the head no problem.
Buy another copy of the game
I had thought already about it but what's the point if I'm gon' still drop 170 bombs per game? It starts to feel abit personal however, the fact that you won't let me prove that I can still have the same perforamances while you watch my screen live. The demo itself is too weak of a proof (if proof at all) to be my death sentence. Did it get reviewed by other admins? If so, what was the consensus?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Some I can see you want your ban removed, then me, or another admin to watch how you play and reconsider the decision. It is like a police man stopping a drunk driver, proving that he's drunk, and the driver is telling to the police man that he will turn the car around and come the next day to prove to the police man that he is not actually drunk, you know what I mean?

Also this,
in zm_zombietowers' teleport spot, I'm pretty sure you'll notice some bullets missing on afks for sure. If u spectated me just 10min in 4way you'd see how different my aiming style is.

You mean to say that the weapon will have a different shooting patterns on different maps? That just doesn't give any meaning.
The 5th-10th bullets don't kick as much as the last 5.
Distance is far but still can hit the first 6-7 bullets aiming the head no problem.
If we where to play fair, and see the pattern on this weapon, it can be seen that it has a round bullet spread, no matter what the zoom is 1, 2 or not at all, yet you are managing to hold a vertical line pattern.
Did it get reviewed by other admins? If so, what was the consensus?
Yes it did. The verdict was that you are using something in order to control the recoil.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Some I can see you want your ban removed, then me, or another admin to watch how you play and reconsider the decision. It is like a police man stopping a drunk driver, proving that he's drunk, and the driver is telling to the police man that he will turn the car around and come the next day to prove to the police man that he is not actually drunk, you know what I mean?
The parallel with the police has nothing to do with this case because as opposed to the driver, I can replicate all my actions and performances while being monitored by someone else.
You mean to say that the weapon will have a different shooting patterns on different maps? That just doesn't give any meaning.
No, I didn't say that. I just gave an example of a distance between me and zombies where I can't hold down the trigger for more than 10-12 bullets without missing some.
If we where to play fair, and see the pattern on this weapon, it can be seen that it has a round bullet spread, no matter what the zoom is 1, 2 or not at all, yet you are managing to hold a vertical line pattern
I'm not holding any vertical line pattern. I still get some shots whizzing over the left and right of the head of the zombies if the distance's kinda far while my crosshair is on the head dead on.

Yes it did. The verdict was that you are using something in order to control the recoil.
How can the majority of people who decided that I didn't cheat...suddenly become the majority that thinks I do? People changed their minds overnight?

Last edited:

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
How can the majority of people who decided that I didn't cheat...suddenly become the majority that thinks I do? People changed their minds overnight?
You have to take in consideration that not all have voted in favor of removing the first ban, also the decision to remove the ban came from the admin that issued it. You may have to look at this from another angle, if you have managed to fool so many, than you are that good.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
I love how you take me for a verified cheater with such weak evidence. I'll cut to the chase. Since there's nothing I can say to change your mind, is there something I can do to change your mind?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Yes, please tell me how come there is no up and down movement of your crosshair while shooting. In one of the demos you where running and shooting at the same time, yet the crosshair wasn't affected.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Well, from my POV there's definetely up and down movement when I'm playing. Is it possible it could be a demo animation bug? Are you sure it's not like that with other players too? I'm asking coz I dont have alot of experience with css demos so I don't wanna give you an answer I'm not sure about.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
Btw I also noticed in the demos my aim sometimes is so far off from the zombies, yet my bullets perfectly register. Is that coz of the 0 demo ping or smth?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Like mentioned from my first reply, I did compare with other demos, that where made on V3. There is obvious movement, up and down of the crosshair when shooting.
That's why I mentioned, that this ban was issued after analyzing and comparing demos taken form the same server on different players using the games registering method.
This is the main reason that we only accept .dem files in ban requests. It is the games own tool and cannot be altered with.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Btw I also noticed in the demos my aim sometimes is so far off from the zombies, yet my bullets perfectly register. Is that coz of the 0 demo ping or smth?
Not necessarily, sometimes you have to take in consideration the rates of the server, your rates, and the rates that the targeted player uses. If these do not match, then the game estimates and can register a potential hit. Like in the demo where you have hit blaze, one shoot after reload and was a HS. You where accused of aim, but I didn't see that one as aim.
That could be easily registered as the hip shoot badge.

DISSSS

26 Sep 2022
If I'm the only one whose demo showing no crosshair movement then there shouldn't be anything that I could say to affect the matter. But I really wish you gave me just one chance to share my screen with you. I'll still replicate all those shots, I'll still kill afks in front of your eyes. I'll still track zombie heads during full magazine sprays like I'm possessed. I'll still drop 120+bombs every single map. But this time you'll be there to watch it all unfold live so you can have a bigger picture. And you will believe. I swear. Hand to heart.

Reactions: Woozu