Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello mappers!

Small fix needed on our newest officerush version. Please make the wall next to the entrance (left or right side, i dont think it's critical which side) breakable. Maybe use the same damage like on lila_beach's secret spot - which is proven to be a good wall damage ;)

1671787713711.png

Please also add a prop blocker in both toilets to prevent the wooden doors from being glitched:

1671787928703.png

Reactions: DrFiction

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello mappers!

Small fix needed on our newest officerush version. Please make the wall next to the entrance (left or right side, i dont think it's critical which side) breakable. Maybe use the same damage like on lila_beach's secret spot - which is proven to be a good wall damage ;)

View attachment 15857

Please also add a prop blocker in both toilets to prevent the wooden doors from being glitched:

View attachment 15858
I tried to create a second path, I don't know if it's the type of wall / way you was thinking. If need change about the second path, I would do what it takes to make it perfect, if ideas are also to be added, I'm interested.
About the toilets, it's fixed. no props (on both sides) can be put in to create potential lag.
I give the bsp if needed to test.

Videos :​

Attachments

• zm_officerush_v6.bsp
    19.4 MB · Views: 85

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Oh. What I meant was: A breakable wall (A or B) like on zm_lila_beach_fix_2 next to the exixting entrance so if CTs spam bullets or ZM patiently knife the wall it will break after a while to enlarge the entrance :)

1671871015021.png

A second small entrance might double the issues this spot has at the moment :p

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Oh. What I meant was: A breakable wall (A or B) like on zm_lila_beach_fix_2 next to the exixting entrance so if CTs spam bullets or ZM patiently knife the wall it will break after a while to enlarge the entrance :)

View attachment 15878

A second small entrance might double the issues this spot has at the moment :p

New update : (All in video).​

What new ?​

• Adding for admin the possibility to turning off all light of the map (except spawn and 3 spots).
  • Adding the wall breakable (A) for make a large entrance.

It's a little kiff that I honestly got myself, of course, no need to be activated if the desire does not come, and if you like it and some modification to this "mod" must be added / modified, then I would go!
I want to say, I am still aware that this kind of "mod" is even a little contradictory to the very soul of the server which is to hunt, it's just so sometimes, a round like that, can be fun or not (depending on you), however, I can remove it if needed and of course I will.​

Attachments

• zm_officerush_v6.bsp
    21.3 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
uploaded!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hey @Soup^ told us in our disc that the lightning seems to be off. Pretty sure its because of Tonemapper. but you can also use this to fix lightning

Compile as final and hdr and all that, but don't launch CSS from hammer
Open CSS, open console
sv_cheats 1
map <mapname>
mat_specular 0
mat_hdr_enabled
buildcubemaps
mat_savechanges
mat_reloadallmaterials
disconnect
map <mapname>

You can also compile without HDR ive been told, but this works for me :) Also if you copy a tonemapper from another map and paste it then the tonermapper bugs out and will be automatically set to the parameters from the other map.

image.png

Reactions: DrFiction and Soup^

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hey @Soup^ told us in our disc that the lightning seems to be off. Pretty sure its because of Tonemapper. but you can also use this to fix lightning

Compile as final and hdr and all that, but don't launch CSS from hammer
Open CSS, open console
sv_cheats 1
map <mapname>
mat_specular 0
mat_hdr_enabled
buildcubemaps
mat_savechanges
mat_reloadallmaterials
disconnect
map <mapname>

You can also compile without HDR ive been told, but this works for me :) Also if you copy a tonemapper from another map and paste it then the tonermapper bugs out and will be automatically set to the parameters from the other map.

image.png
No problem, it will be noted for future times! Do I however have to make an update following this small problem or is it not really necessary? (And thank you ;))
(I didn't add Tonemapper (or even edited).

Reactions: SOUR