Feedback on the Zombie Escape server.

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
Hello guys,

It's *Elite and i played in the zombie escape server today and there are still minor fixes that are needed in the server.

Let me tell you the one's i noticed:

- Fix the Bhop rate tick, it is very annoying if we are (going on example) like on the map Ze_Rooftop_2_5V at the glide part if you glide till the end and you want to continue to jump at the same speed, you automatically slow down back to no speed.

- If someone gets infected, make sure the current zombie doesn't get teleported back to the spawn, it makes it no fun and almost impossible to infect someone on wide/Short maps, it makes it more dangerous for the ct and more fun for the infected one.

- If you Right click knife an enemy zombie, the zombie goes flying very far and you could easily manipulate the gameplay if a ct teams with a zombie, thus making people rage and quit the game.

Leaving me with this, also fix the settings overall.

Tips I can give:

- Maybe add more popular maps, because the server is lacking quite good maps like Panic_B3ta.
Hmm, not really more tips i can give..

I hope i helped you guys and goodluck with the server!

Also, A BIG Thanks for Advaldo and Infinity for already working on the settings in-game! :)

Regards,

*Elite ;)

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello guys,

It's *Elite and i played in the zombie escape server today and there are still minor fixes that are needed in the server.

- Fix the Bhop rate tick, it is very annoying if we are (going on example) like on the map Ze_Rooftop_2_5V at the glide part if you glide till the end and you want to continue to jump at the same speed, you automatically slow down back to no speed.

- If someone gets infected, make sure the current zombie doesn't get teleported back to the spawn, it makes it no fun and almost impossible to infect someone on wide/Short maps, it makes it more dangerous for the ct and more fun for the infected one.

- If you Right click knife an enemy zombie, the zombie goes flying very far and you could easily manipulate the gameplay if a ct teams with a zombie, thus making people rage and quit the game.

Tips I can give:

- Maybe add more popular maps, because the server is lacking quite good maps like Panic_B3ta.

Also, A BIG Thanks for Advaldo and Infinity for already working on the settings in-game! :)

Regards,

*Elite ;)

Good feedback ! thanks for posting.

Also yeah fix the bhop guys ! its rly annoying that you cant get surtant secret weapons cuz you need to bhop to get there, like death star map, you need to bhop to get the LAZOR swords but u can't :<

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I have personally installed 25 maps. We have almost all the good maps.

Thanks for your feedback. Will come useful.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I hope atix_helicopter is on that last, best map evaaaar.

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Hello guys,

Tips I can give:

Regards,

*Elite ;)

Hey thanks for the feedback, I will fix most of the stuff tomorrow, however i will need to discuss with others about the bhop settings!

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
@Deanburger that map was decided not to be added.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Can anyone do something about the long knives? its abit to long lol, or does it even work to fix?

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Can anyone do something about the long knives? its abit to long lol, or does it even work to fix?

lol

Also we may authorize more guns like gun machine... otherwise, It's hard to push zombies back when there's only few ppl on [this is the case most of the time]

And yes, I agree with Zm_Prod about not teleporting infected zombies back to spawn... It makes the game more fun and humans more nervous guessing who will be infected ^^...

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
lol

Also we may authorize more guns like gun machine... otherwise, It's hard to push zombies back when there's only few ppl on [this is the case most of the time]

And yes, I agree with Zm_Prod about not teleporting infected zombies back to spawn... It makes the game more fun and humans more nervous guessing who will be infected ^^...

Give the server time and it will get more and more players, i think the weapons that are on now works good!

Anyways i changed the knockback for knifing from 10.0 down to 5.0 and i disabled teleport motherzombie to spawn!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Teleport motherzombie to spawn is now added back since it didn't work out good. When the server is more popular i will remove it again but for now it will stay!

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Please increase knockback on the zombies, almost impossible to win if its 5v5 human & Zombies, and maybe new skins like v2 ? :>