Just completed a map on [Surf-EU] Tier1-2 but got no points

drangel27

9 Apr 2018
First time completing surf_island but I got no points at all. Bug or why didn't I get any points? My friend completed with almost the same time and got 1000+ points.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Are you certain it wasn't a bug with displaying the points in chat rather than you not getting the points at all? Looking at the map everything seems to be fine, so if you try refreshing your profile the points should be added

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Hey @drangel27 i haven't seen this bug myself at all, are you sure you didn't already have a time on the map? if you did, and you didn't move up a group, you won't have gotten points. You can use !mi or sm_mi in console to see this info. If you give me your steam id i can look into it for you, though.

drangel27

9 Apr 2018
Are you certain it wasn't a bug with displaying the points in chat rather than you not getting the points at all? Looking at the map everything seems to be fine, so if you try refreshing your profile the points should be added
That's what I figured at first but I wasn't sure. Thought I'd make a post incase something was wrong. Thanks for the reply mate

drangel27

9 Apr 2018
Hey @drangel27 i haven't seen this bug myself at all, are you sure you didn't already have a time on the map? if you did, and you didn't move up a group, you won't have gotten points. You can use !mi or sm_mi in console to see this info. If you give me your steam id i can look into it for you, though.
Yes I had never completed the map before. I will remember those commands, thanks. My steam ID is STEAM_1:1:11153088. Cheers

Reactions: President

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
It was likely just a minor bug with it being printed to chat, if you had refreshed your profile your points would have likely updated as everything seems to be in order from what i can see. I completed the map on an alt account to make sure, and got this;
Code:
GoFree | bleb merley finished in 01:04:13. [Rank: 111/144  | Record: 00:47:68]
GoFree | bleb merley has earned 761 points [1137 Total]
GoFree | You are now ranked as [Casual]
If it happens again though please let us know.