Handled+ Ban Request: SaVandija

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Name SaVandija
SteamID 76561198002003563
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 18.09.2018 / 01:25 (Germantime)

Ban Reason Blocking
Additional Information
Another nice blocker... I should get 100 dollars for every blocker I catch I am so good!!! :-D
Proof Demo

Attachments

• dem.dem
    575.7 KB · Views: 271

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Just since the previous reset this player has almost 7 days played on the server and 0 bans over however long he has been playing in total. From what I see in your demo this was near the start of a round and did not have a severe effect on you.
Due to his clean history over all of this time playing I do not believe a ban is required here, but we'll keep our eyes open for him in the future.

Thanks for the report,
Lotus

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Lotus, again - as nearly always - I don't agree how you handled my request.
This player was clearly blocking me for several seconds, not just 1 or 2 seconds. I hope you are able to see that too.
Blocking is a reason for a ban - no matter how long he is playing or if he had any previous bans in the past or not. Your argument is not solid. Nobody cares about his previous bans, you have to judge the video I sent you and make a decision BASED ON THIS PARTICULAR VIDEO.

I wish that a Main Admin will have a look into this matter. Still I insist on a ban for SaVandija. Thanks.

And for the future maybe it's better somebody else instead of Lotus will handle my requests. Due to previous fights I had with Lotus, I consider him biased. He showed that clearly in this matter again. Thanks.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Please remind that an admin may not want to ban for one situation while another may do. Hence it's also up to the admins to decide whether to ban or not. It's a decision they take and you should respect it, not flame it.
You can't just request that a head admin look into any cases where you disagree, that isn't how it works. My decision on this case is final, he has no previous ban record and minorly blocked you which I don't believe is reason enough to give him a ban when he has no previous infractions. That's how I look at cases, just what is on the demo by itself is not the only important factor in deciding a ban.
I'd make this same call 10/10 times, look into other requests I've answered if you don't believe me.

Skyzo

Donator
11 Sep 2018
France
Blocking is a reason for a ban - no matter how long he is playing or if he had any previous bans in the past or not.

I just want to remember you that if you see someone trying to block you, command "!zstuck" is here to overhide this.
But, if he tried to block you during all the entire round or game (until rtv), I think now and only now you can report him.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Skyzo, maybe you handle that this way, other admins don't. Gladly! I got banned 2 times for blocking, so argumentation could also be other players just can use "!zstuck" to avoid being blocked. Your argumentation is not solid nor understandable.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
By the way, dear Skyzo, as you wanna be an admin, you should know the forum rules:

"ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever."

So stop writing into threads which doesn't concern you. You are not admin nor concerned. Thank you!

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
"We will not punish you if it's something clever"

He's helping you by telling you how you could avoid such cases in the future. Of course it may be difficult to crouch jump and hit a zstuck bind if you don't have extra keys on your mouse, but if you do have macros on your mouse zstuck can indeed be a good thing to have bound to it.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Here what Skyzo sent me by PM...
Skyzo: Yes, I work for justice and Skyzo, no, there is no reason for a lifelong ban... I don't know for what... next time if you like to threaten me, do that in public...
Again, it's clearly a lie that I broke "all forum rules". I was never cheating nor doing other things, only reason why I got banned in the past: Blocking. Stop telling things which are obviously not true.

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 233

BKA

13 Sep 2018
I saw Skyzo applied for an position as an admin. I hope dear community you consider that while making a decision. I posted that here so it's visible for all what he's doing "behind the scenes". Hope this will help for your decision!

Skyzo

Donator
11 Sep 2018
France
BKA : Ok you work for justice, and I don't threat you in pm, I just said that you ALWAYS complaining for a GAME. So if your attitude is as a kid, you should just stop playing this game ? Or change servers ? And it was not a threat, just a message by someone (me) who are boring of you because you always take that admins say "to the word" and always complaining after them or players

Why in pm may be that's your question ? It was the properly place to talk to you, not in shoutbox (not there for that), not in a topic (not there for that too) so i'll just start a conversation.

Please read again my message, I never said that you have broken forum rules and I never said that you'r cheating or something else.
So I'm not "telling things which are obviously not true" ;)

Then yes I have applied for an admin postion, and if your aim is to trying by this answer to make sure that I will not be an admin, you can continue if you want, that proves me that I am correct by telling in "threatening pm" (lol) that you "obviously" acting like a kid.

To the word again,

Skyzo.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Skyzo, don't be insane, you clearly wrote: "if you wanna play with "forum rules" don't forget all of ones you have broken on gameservers, admins here are nice to not ban you lifetime". (...) So now you try to tell me you never told me that I broke forum rules? Common... it's obvious, but maybe somebody else will add something...
Again: Why you think it's nice from admins that I'm not banned lifetime? And why you think they could ban me lifetime? Tell me please... you wanna be admin, so give me a reason.
PS: I hope you WILL NOT BE ADMIN, seriously. I wish the next admin will be a girl with good english skills and high intelligence like Para or Melisa...

Status
Not open for further replies.