Proof Demo

Attachments

• cade.dem
    2.3 MB · Views: 217
Reactions: h1dden

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Hello, Tirant! I reviewed a demo and I see that - Dr.Zoïdberg - was doint it intentionally. He already had a few bans so i increased his next ban up to 1 week. Thank you a lot for your request!
SourceBans - - Dr.Zoïdberg -

Hi admin,

Hello, I shot the baricade so that it falls back on the zombie and that it blocks it.
Like that I can kill him with a headshot.
Where is the problem ????

THE PLAYER IN THE STAIRCASE CAN EASILY REMOVE AND FIRE FROM THE TOP OF THE STAIRCASE INSTEAD OF INTENTIONALLY LOOKING FOR CONTACT. !!!????

It becomes complicated to play on the server with these players who seek intentional faults out of their context.

Please remove the ban !

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
1. That very wooden crate is primarily a barricade.
2. You knew, I was in there guarding the stairs. You deliberately took the risk of me getting bitten.
3. I even asked you not to shoot it.
4. You continued for several seconds, so I started the recording.

2019-02-11 11:55:45 who's shooting at the crate. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_clouds_v2_
2019-02-11 11:55:47 stop it please. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_clouds_v2_1
2019-02-11 11:56:14 barricade destroyer. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_clouds_v2_1

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Hello, Dr. Zoïdberg. If you read the rules at all maybe you could understand that "Teamkilling" means when you specifically contribute to the death of your teammate in any way. It doesn't mean that "you killed your teammate in his/her head" or smth like that.
Also, dear Dr. Zoïdberg, maybe you didn't know that destroying the barricades is restricted as well. And yes, that small wooden crate (prop) was kind of barricade because it doesn't let zombies inside. You not accidentally was shooting in the box.
I'm not even will mention that you already had such bans (Team killing, Teaming etc.) and I won't delete the ban. I can advice you to think about your behavior in the game and read the rules a several times, otherwise if you will keep doing such things your next ban will be increased up.
Best regards, h1dden.

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Hello, Dr. Zoïdberg. If you read the rules at all maybe you could understand that "Teamkilling" means when you specifically contribute to the death of your teammate in any way. It doesn't mean that "you killed your teammate in his/her head" or smth like that.
Also, dear Dr. Zoïdberg, maybe you didn't know that destroying the barricades is restricted as well. And yes, that small wooden crate (prop) was kind of barricade because it doesn't let zombies inside. You not accidentally was shooting in the box.
I'm not even will mention that you already had such bans (Team killing, Teaming etc.) and I won't delete the ban. I can advice you to think about your behavior in the game and read the rules a several times, otherwise if you will keep doing such things your next ban will be increased up.
Best regards, h1dden.

Have you read my answer?
I explained that I shot voluntarily on the barricade to block the zombie inside.
I know the rules and I have not transgressed.
The player making the claim remained voluntarily close to the cashier.

WE SEE IT ON THE DEMO !!!

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Well... You're trying to get away from the point. "the player could easily remove from the stairs"... Maybe he was trying to return the crate to its place because you was shooting in it before zm just came?
At first, you saw that Tirant was near the crate, you could just don't shoot, he didn't ask for your help as I saw regarding to chatlog.
Secondly, you know the rules?
Something tells me this is not quite true.
upload_2019-2-11_17-44-35.png

Thirdly, trying to shift responsibility for the act to another player (as i meant before)...
Your only option right now wait until ban will expire.

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
Well... You're trying to get away from the point. "the player could easily remove from the stairs"... Maybe he was trying to return the crate to its place because you was shooting in it before zm just came?
At first, you saw that Tirant was near the crate, you could just don't shoot, he didn't ask for your help as I saw regarding to chatlog.
Secondly, you know the rules?
Something tells me this is not quite true.
View attachment 10716
Thirdly, trying to shift responsibility for the act to another player (as i meant before)...
Your only option right now wait until ban will expire.

The problem is that you assume a lot of things and with assumptions you can imagine everything.

I say it and I say it again, I did not want to hurt the other player.
There are still cases where situations are more blatant.
There we see that it is not a situation where I seek to harm.
Besides, it's me who kills the zombie in the end. The other player can go back.
You say he does not need help but even if it's not the case I still have the right to kill a zombie who is not close to me, especially with the awp !!!!!!!

So if I understand correctly, no matter what I can say, will you show me my old ban every time I have a request?
This is not an argument.
We must judge the situation that we see on the demo and not the number of ban received

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
You say he does not need help but even if it's not the case I still have the right to kill a zombie who is not close to me, especially with the awp !!!!!!!

You are allowed to kill zombies yes but not if it means you destroy a teammates barricade which results in his death.

I watched the demo and it is clear that you also shot the box which seemed on purpose as you even shot it before the zombie was there, what you did got your teammate killed therefore your ban is justified.

Next time do not shoot a zombie if it can get your teammate(s) killed. Play fair mate.

Reactions: h1dden and TheDude

Dr Zoïdberg

Donator
18 Jul 2018
You are allowed to kill zombies yes but not if it means you destroy a teammates barricade which results in his death.

I watched the demo and it is clear that you also shot the box which seemed on purpose as you even shot it before the zombie was there, what you did got your teammate killed therefore your ban is justified.

Next time do not shoot a zombie if it can get your teammate(s) killed. Play fair mate.

Hi Havoc,

I have already said in the previous posts that I made the shot on the barricade to be able to stuck the zombie in but you do not want to hear my justification and in doubt I take myself 1 week of layoff.

As you say I trying play fair mate but I'm human I'm not immune to error like a bot.

So, do what you want, I will never do any more unban request because it does not change anything.

The truth, I am tired of justifying myself. I am 36 years old, I will not lie for a game.

Have a good game and a good week.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Zoidberg I viewed the demo as well and there was no zm even close to being in sight for you when you began shooting the cade out of position. You did it with obvious malicious intent and deserve a ban for it. If you didn't know you can look around the area of a demo, rather than watch it solely from the perspective of the recorder. Watching from your eyes you killed a zm and then went and shot the cade out of position with no zm remotely close to that area. There is no excuse for this, you just shot the cade, end of story, ban deserved.