Donator
24 Nov 2014
Name Samurai & 2nd player
SteamID U:1:427039819 & 2nd player
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date literally now

Ban Reason Teaming
Additional Information
Sorry, I can not currentyl provide information about the 2nd player. I could watch my own demo. But for that I would have to leave the current game. And I do not want to lose my nomination on 16 chambers.

I tagged the people below to show that I automatically jump back on start-screen (aka. "jump start") as I have mentioned it in shoutbox before. Can something be done about it? Because of that "feature", I could not properly record the 2nd zombie that was teaming (see demo "teaming2").

POI @TheRalle, @easy, @NoMatt3r, @Nikooo777

Proof Demo

Edit: Worth it! 16 Chambers next.

teamer.png

Attachments

• teaming2.dem
    598 KB · Views: 113
  • teaming.dem
    946.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello and thank you for reporting.
The players have been taken down.
1. Samurai
2. Vaperbob

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Also, what comes to the "jump-start" feature. Are you pressing a specific button when this happens? (This is probably not the right place for the conversation about this, but...)

Vaperbob

Donator
12 Apr 2019
Hello there, Vaperbob here. Feeling a bit of a salty snitchy vibe you guys. I honestly have no clue what I did wrong, I might have called a player an idiot once or twice (oops), but nothing too vulgar I suppose. Or are you referring to the fact that I fucked around with a player while I was a zombie and he wasn't late at night yesterday? That might be the blame on me, however I didn't screw/block my teammates or anything like that, moreover, there were barely any people online anyways, just a little shade of context to the situation I guess. I understand that it's not my rulebook at play here, but I have absolutely no clue what I did which was worth a 12 hour ban. I was trying to be friendly with other players, scaring them to death and in the end not stabbing is one of the most ironically friendly things to do, and I get a ban. To finish off I guess its naivety on my part, because a rule is a rule. Can't 'team up', a little harsh in my case, but okay, I get it. Guess I learned my lesson. Cya!

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello Vaper.
If you would like to complain about the ban, please create an unban request.
The application forms can be found from the top right corner of the main page.

Attachments

• forms.jpg
    forms.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 113

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Also, what comes to the "jump-start" feature. Are you pressing a specific button when this happens? (This is probably not the right place for the conversation about this, but...)
I'm not pressing any buttons. This only happens on a few certain maps, e.g. canal classic.