26 May 2018
Denmark
Name amrc
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5687682
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 21:55 GMT+1 24/04

Ban Reason Teamkilling
Additional Information
Mass teamkill with intentional nade, look at the video, easy to see him in the left throwing the nade right at the zombies. Look at him and the chat, it correlates exactly at that moment.

He throws the nade in the left corner and right at that moment, it also says "Fire in the hole" from him.

Also he confirmed it was him by trying to play it off as not doing it on purpose, which it clearly shows in the video it was. And he should know this already, he has over 1 day of play time.

UcqToCD.png

Proof Demo

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Gower, I have reviewed the video and the screenshot, at first I wasn’t sure to issue a ban or not but I took a look at his ban record and he has previous bans including 1 for team killing, therefore I have issued a ban which you can see here.

Thank you for your report =)

Regards,
Melisa

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but for future reference could you try and record demos to use for proof. We want to be able to record all the proof given and we don't have any control over if a yt vid is deleted. The length of the demo doesn't matter too much, but usually, we ask for demos and do not accept yt vids

Reactions: 1nfomercial

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Hello Gower, I have reviewed the video and the screenshot, at first I wasn’t sure to issue a ban or not but I took a look at his ban record and he has previous bans including 1 for team killing, therefore I have issued a ban which you can see here.

Thank you for your report =)

Regards,
Melisa

Thank you! :)

Also, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but for future reference could you try and record demos to use for proof. We want to be able to record all the proof given and we don't have any control over if a yt vid is deleted. The length of the demo doesn't matter too much, but usually, we ask for demos and do not accept yt vids

Uh, I can try. I have never tried using demos before, so I don't know how to edit them or anything. But I can promise you one thing, the videos I upload, i'll never delete. :)

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Also do I just record a demo for the whole day? How would I edit it?

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Also do I just record a demo for the whole day? How would I edit it?
Type in console record demoname

When you’re done type in console stop

You find the demo in your cstrike folder

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Type in console record demoname

When you’re done type in console stop

You find the demo in your cstrike folder

Yes I realize this, but that would mean I'd have to have a recording going 24/7. Demos can't capture the past, like ShadowPlay(the program I use right now). It enables me to simply press a button and it saves what happened the past minute, then I can edit it down myself.

With a demo, i'd have to record 24/7, right?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I used to shadowplay aswell since its way better, but like spa/ha says they want demos we give them demos!

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
I used to shadowplay aswell since its way better, but like spa/ha says they want demos we give them demos!
Yes indeed, i'm just wondering and need guidance in how I would do this in practice? This would mean I'd have to record a demo 24/7? Because it can't capture the past like ShadowPlay unless you record, right? :)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
You can either have demo record all the time it doesnt matter just tell us what time in the demo the rulebreaker is breaking the rules and we will watch it.

Or you can do like me if i see someone break the rules they will probably do the same either next round or soon so i just start recording when i see someone violating the rules.

Reactions: Gower

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Demos are “reset” on each map change. If you’re recording a demo named “boo” while playing cbble and the map switches to 16chambers the demo automatically stop “boo” and starts to record “boo_1”. Size isn’t a worry since it should just be a demo for one map at most, just give the demo a look and make sure the evidence is there if possible and also if possible send the time the rule break is at, for example, 13 minutes into a 15 minute demo would be a nice thing to know :p

Reactions: Gower

Gower

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
26 May 2018
Denmark
Demos are “reset” on each map change. If you’re recording a demo named “boo” while playing cbble and the map switches to 16chambers the demo automatically stop “boo” and starts to record “boo_1”. Size isn’t a worry since it should just be a demo for one map at most, just give the demo a look and make sure the evidence is there if possible and also if possible send the time the rule break is at, for example, 13 minutes into a 15 minute demo would be a nice thing to know :p

You can either have demo record all the time it doesnt matter just tell us what time in the demo the rulebreaker is breaking the rules and we will watch it.

Or you can do like me if i see someone break the rules they will probably do the same either next round or soon so i just start recording when i see someone violating the rules.

Thanks both of you for your help, I appreciate it! :)