Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
Ingame name Ozi
SteamID U:1:390361683

Ban reason Barricade destroying
Unban reason
Hello,
I was wrong to destroy the barricade, but those who know me know very well that I do not do these things.
In the past I had ban for teaming, with the negative clan, now it's an old story.
I destroyed the barricade because that place is invicible for humans, and then because there are 4 zombies in total for the map and there are too many camper players.
However, this is not what I want to talk about, but I want to talk about the ban.
The ban you gave me is too strict, being the first ban of this type (1 mouth ban. PFFFF), and after 2 years that I am not banned and I have not broken the rules, i get such a high ban. it is an unjust ban, there are players who continuously rejoin, players with macros / scripts, but since admins never enter, these are not banned!

Forgive my English. if you have not understood something

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Hi,
The cbble and some other maps can be difficult for zombies but it's still against the rules to destroy barricades. The players who break rules, doesn't mean you should also do the same. You should report them to the admins, so they could be punished. Since this is your first ban appeal, I will lower the ban to 3 days. Make sure to follow the rules next time.

Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
Hi,
The cbble and some other maps can be difficult for zombies but it's still against the rules to destroy barricades. The players who break rules, doesn't mean you should also do the same. You should report them to the admins, so they could be punished. Since this is your first ban appeal, I will lower the ban to 3 days. Make sure to follow the rules next time.
Hi,
I thank you for having understood.
however, I haven't broken the rules for years, it will be because I see too many camper players. So my brain acted on its own :)