31 May 2014
England, London
Name Dina and Un8
SteamID dina - STEAM_0:1:26985184 Un8 - STEAM_0:1:46777360
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date about 23:00 Uk time

Ban Reason Teaming, Blocking
Additional Information
I went to go in and this player jumped in a few times and then stoppedi couldnt get in without using !zstuck but also dina did stop shotting and the un8 didnt move at all blocking the way but also wasn't stuck. I personally dont know if this is strong enough for a ban
Proof Demo

Attachments

• anything.dem
    11.3 MB · Views: 88

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
hello, I don't think it's enough to give a ban to dina stopped shooting for a few seconds maybe she was writing to an8 not to block then she saw you and rightly started again, then it's up to the admin to decide :)

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
hello, I don't think it's enough to give a ban to dina stopped shooting for a few seconds maybe she was writing to an8 not to block then she saw you and rightly started again, then it's up to the admin to decide :)
ONLY the requester of the ban, the admins, and the player that is involved in the ban request are allowed to reply to the thread!

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I have reviewed your demo and decided to ban the player Un8. You can see the ban here.
In the demo the intentions of the player Un8 are very clear, he's trying to help Dina by blocking the entrance.
Dina on the other hand was shooting at him and emptied the mag of his shotgun, then immidiately switched to the pistol so he could keep shooting the zombie. To me it didn't look like he wanted to team up with the zombie, but instead just tried to survive this situation by taking the opportunity and reaload the shotgun, hence why he stopped shooting for a bit. Therefore I decided not to issue a ban on Dina.

Reactions: Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Thank you Kr1pt1c for clarifying
As I said i did find it hard to decide myself if it was enough to ban but obviously it was justified as well.
Anywho Thank you once again and have a nice week

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

un8

17 May 2018
dear angel deathking
did you pay attention to my ping? at that moment my connection was very bad (played with 3g) and ping sometimes jumped to 400. since you are so serious about the rules of the game then why do you use
autofire and banyhop?

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello Un8

I did not see no lag before you stopped. I wished I had bunnyhop and autofire on but that's not me nor do I even know how to do that so, please dont accuse someone for hacking a legendary game which there isnt any need to.
I have also noticed you love using Bhop Macro yourself displayed in your bans, so knowing that, you know all about it surely you could find some evidence on me using it and how it's spotted, then create a ban report on me
Anywho your ban is shortly going to end so you'll be able to play on the server again

Good Day