Name Puce
SteamID STEAM_0:1:45244573
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 8:08 Uk time

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose,
Teaming/Not following the game objective
Additional Information
Was camping (like a noob) and Puce shot a zombie in and killed me but i didnt kill my teammate due to the unfairness of the situation.
https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2600224
Proof Demo

Attachments

• whatever.dem
    19.3 MB · Views: 69

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there please provide the tick time on the demo when the event occurs, the demo is 20min long.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I did not find what you are talking about, what i did find tho was that you shot a zombie up on the big box close to the toilets to teammates and resulted in them getting infected.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I did not find what you are talking about, what i did find tho was that you shot a zombie up on the big box close to the toilets to teammates and resulted in them getting infected.

Hello Sour,

Sorry I gave you the wrong file.

I have inserted the file to you now

(it created two files which i didn't realise)

Thank you

Angel DeathKing

Attachments

• whatever_2.dem
    11.5 MB · Views: 63

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Hi again, after reviewing the demo i can't not see puce shooting the zombie into you there is another player who does the shooting. And after reviewing the first demo you linked and seeing you do the exact same thing i won't ban :) have a good day!

Reactions: easy and Melisa

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
And after reviewing the first demo you linked and seeing you do the exact same thing i won't ban :) have a good day!
Hello,

I believe your dicision is unfair...

1. there is a difference between purposefully trying to kill someone and accidentally killing someone.
2. It isnt my fault that the players stand where they did when they could of stood on the box...
3. the situation that you're talking about is controversial due saying if i and many other players shooting zm's on cbble in the long corridor and a zm bhops over to the other side of the door and catches someone that is teamkill due to my pushback... I have seen many players and admins so this and they don't get punished.
4. i didn't intend on killing humans and you can't say that my shot from the shotgun would of got them killed because there are many other players behind me hunting zms

This player 'Tona' purposefully and well aware shot zm's into me and another player and got me but i didnt retaliate as i found that unfair on the player next to me. This is punishable and unpunished will let them know next time they will be able to teamkill and feel that they can get away with it.

Now aside from the fact that i gave you the wrong file and gave you the first one if I didn't give you the wrong file then you would of said either ill 'ban the player that did teamkill' or 'i wont ban him'

Angel

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
Hello,

I believe your dicision is unfair...

1. there is a difference between purposefully trying to kill someone and accidentally killing someone.
2. It isnt my fault that the players stand where they did when they could of stood on the box...
3. the situation that you're talking about is controversial due saying if i and many other players shooting zm's on cbble in the long corridor and a zm bhops over to the other side of the door and catches someone that is teamkill due to my pushback... I have seen many players and admins so this and they don't get punished.
4. i didn't intend on killing humans and you can't say that my shot from the shotgun would of got them killed because there are many other players behind me hunting zms

This player 'Tona' purposefully and well aware shot zm's into me and another player and got me but i didnt retaliate as i found that unfair on the player next to me. This is punishable and unpunished will let them know next time they will be able to teamkill and feel that they can get away with it.

Now aside from the fact that i gave you the wrong file and gave you the first one if I didn't give you the wrong file then you would of said either ill 'ban the player that did teamkill' or 'i wont ban him'

Angel

Welcome back, Like i said in the Demo you sent me you cannot see the player who shot you, you made an ban application about Puce which is not the person who shoots the zombie into you, I will not ban Puce just because you saw him right after you got infected when you can clearly see its another player but not the name, hence i cannot ban.

And the event that happend in the first demo you uploaded is the exact same thing if you think about it, You see a zombie infront of you, you shoot the zombie and you clearly see 2 ct's on the big box right infront of you, instead of not shooting the zombie you create a crossfire and shoots the zombie right up to those 2 ct's and get them infected, this was maybe not on purpose but its still a bannable situation since you should have stopped shooting but you and some others kept shooting nonstop which makes it impossible for the Ct's on the box to defend, and this counts as teamkilling teammates.

With that said im not banning Puce, and i included your situation since i think its double standard to report someone when you do the same thing haha.

You are welcome to make another ban application which shows the persons name who shot the zombie on to you, a demo please.

Have a great day! :)

Reactions: TheDude

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello,

Well if you done your admining right you would of said hey its not that person its Tona i will ban tona which i took a closer look. Okay lets see how far i get with teamkilling someone in a camping spot.

Cya in the servers

Angel