nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]
Ingame name nex
SteamID STEAM_1:0:542636536

Ban/Gag reason Multiple, stated below
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I was banned by console by the anti-cheat after mistakenly joining after an HvH and getting caught by the anti-cheat instantly. I wasn't IP banned so I played for a while on another account and was eventually banned by "DanMan" for "phishing links" which was completely misled and misunderstood. Since then that situation and an individual "dropout" labeled me as a hardcore doxer who hates the world which is just untrue. I'm someone who loves surf and got caught in a shitty situation. I understand my ban was originally justified but my only intention is to surf the map and compete. I currently have a top 10 time on surf utopia and I'd really enjoy being able to use your server for improvement and the great community it comes with. If given the opportunity to play GoFree again I can assure you there wouldn't be any issues like the issues that originally got me IP-banned.

nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
also I would like to add, I would be completely fine with a perm gag / perm mute, all I want to do is surf and improve

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Your AC ban was already fish to me, on top of that:

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:509650526&advType=steam Your original ban for doxing is shown here.

You now take it upon yourself to break our rules again by populating our database with all your alt account times, and you have the audacity to ask for an unban?

Have fun buying new prime accounts and paying for VPN subscriptions, it's the only way you'll be able to enjoy our servers from now on.

But trust me on this, I can ban your accounts faster than you can buy them.

nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
Your AC ban was already fish to me, on top of that:

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:509650526&advType=steam Your original ban for doxing is shown here.

You now take it upon yourself to break our rules again by populating our database with all your alt account times, and you have the audacity to ask for an unban?

Have fun buying new prime accounts and paying for VPN subscriptions, it's the only way you'll be able to enjoy our servers from now on.

But trust me on this, I can ban your accounts faster than you can buy them.
no idea why you're so hostile but either way I'm going to keep making accounts and flooding the top 10 I just wanted to see if I could get unbanned and avoid it. take care

PS: I don't buy prime accounts, you don't need prime for community servers lol, and if you think you can ban my accounts faster than I can make them, lets make it a bet :rolleyes:

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I wasn't being hostile i was enforcing our rules. You were first banned by our anti-cheat, then for doxing people on our servers. I would rather someone like you did not play our servers, that's why I was a bit forward.

You do in-fact need prime status to play on our servers, while using a VPN.

"Flood" the top 10 if you wish, it takes me less than 1 second to remove your time, I can bet it takes you longer to set the time.

Have fun!

Reactions: Herbert and Danny

nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
I wasn't being hostile i was enforcing our rules. You were first banned by our anti-cheat, then for doxing people on our servers. I would rather someone like you did not play our servers, that's why I was a bit forward.

You do in-fact need prime status to play on our servers, while using a VPN.

"Flood" the top 10 if you wish, it takes me less than 1 second to remove your time, I can bet it takes you longer to set the time.

Have fun!
no, I got on the dPexx's Barber account and got a top 10 time in 2 minutes on a vpn. I'm not gonna flood top 10 but if I feel like playing I'm getting a top 10 on whatever account I'm on. also I was banned by a 16 year old emotional pussy for posting an ip grabber @ a pedophile, not doxing. funny how he got demoted a week after banning me and freaking out, hahahah.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Then why did our plugin kick you multiple times when you were using your VPN?

You got around it this time by using a mobile provider's VPN, that was ID'd as mobile broadband. We can sort that.

Dan's removal had nothing to do with you and he was right to ban you.

Do you realize posting an IP grabber shows intent to dox someone?

you don't need prime for community servers lol

Also, news flash.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
– Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.

We don't run this setting but it was added to the game months ago by valve...

Your attitude in this thread just reiterates why you should stay banned.

nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
Then why did our plugin kick you multiple times when you were using your VPN?

You got around it this time by using a mobile provider's VPN, that was ID'd as mobile broadband. We can sort that.

Dan's removal had nothing to do with you and he was right to ban you.

Do you realize posting an IP grabber shows intent to dox someone?

Also, news flash.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
– Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.

We don't run this setting but it was added to the game months ago by valve...

Your attitude in this thread just reiterates why you should stay banned.
Your plugin detects dedicated ip vpns sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't. It lets me in after a couple tries. You can't do anything about me playing your server regardless. Like I said if I feel like playing gofree I'm going to play gofree and I'll end up getting a top 10, probably top 5 time and I could do it to the point where you won't know it's me so you won't be able to do anything about it. Keep crying about my original ban but Danman false banned me, was demoted a week after for being emotional and childish, you let Shox and Danman be admins so your server is clearly dogshit lmao. I honestly just wanted unbanned so I could slap my name on #2 on the LB but I'll just have to do it on an alias. Take care officer

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Perhaps you bypassed the plugin when we had a massive surge in players which I suspect peaked over the plugins limit, either way, thanks for letting me know!

If you really want to spend your time buying/making new accounts just to set-top times on our servers go ahead, it doesn't take me long to remove em and I'm sure there are more productive ways you could be spending your time but who knows i guess.

Not sure why you think it will be impossible to ID you. Besides, if our servers are dogshit, why do you keep coming back?

Take care also.

Reactions: claire

nexsurfs

13 Jun 2020
Perhaps you bypassed the plugin when we had a massive surge in players which I suspect peaked over the plugins limit, either way, thanks for letting me know!

If you really want to spend your time buying/making new accounts just to set-top times on our servers go ahead, it doesn't take me long to remove em and I'm sure there are more productive ways you could be spending your time but who knows i guess.

Not sure why you think it will be impossible to ID you. Besides, if our servers are dogshit, why do you keep coming back?

Take care also.
if my friends are on and I want to play, I'm going to get on an alt and play. I don't care. it's not impossible to ID me and I don't care about being banned at this point. <3 <3 <3