Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Name: Khan

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:86664991

Ban reason: Duplicate account

Unban reason: yes i was banned on blair my main account. However i never broke any rules on this account and i know the whole thing with a new account = new chance so

D

Deleted member 8433

Well I can say that is what Niko said: "new acc = new chance". If is true then his rules are inconsistent, banning automatically new accounts. Guess what, since he does the rules and hes a human not a god well, you might get in absurd situations like these...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi Blair,
Console indeed bans for duplicate accounts, we had to introduce this automated system for certain situations, as you well know there are abuses.

We do indeed allow alt accounts and "forget" the past hoping that the player, by spending additional money on the game, valuates the servers and the game a bit more.

I deleted your ban on this account, I hope not to regret doing this. As I said in my DM to you: you were not banned from playing in this community, you choose to be banned over silly things.

For the months you've been in the admin team I believe you did a great job, I really don't see why you had to change all of a sudden and act like this.

But I guess that's just up to you, in the end I will not lose my head over something like this.

Greetings,
Niko.

@Alex, you're not supposed to post here, please refrain from deliberately breaking the rules in efforts to piss us off... it simply won't accomplish anything.