4way Fix's Issues Need to be Addressed

12 Aug 2022
The functionality of this map is practically reliant on the presence of admins, which obviously can't be 24/7. Those damn doors are obviously a huge problem, as well as the silo lift that will often be instantly activated by the first person who reaches it. Some people have been asking for the doors to be removed for years, and I think it's a good idea. Maybe also add a second silo lift that goes to the top platform? Anything, please. It's just way too easy to screw over other players in the map as it currently is.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
Hey mate,

This had been discussed multiple times. Tho I agree that doorclosers are annoying the elevator itself is a minor problem imo.

The doors are a necessary map feature which cant be deleted without changing the character of this awesome map. The only thing I can think of is disabling the feature to close in the first - let's say - 20-25 seconds, which we had before but which was removed with the second button (door opening from outside for CTs / are you aware of this feature?).

Plus there are already four ways up to roof, I personally dont think that another one fifth way is needed or a good Idea (zm_five_ways^^). Plus roof camping is the most boring way this map can be played, if we add more ways up more noobies will believew that roof camping is the goal of this map.

Reactions: Slowian