about admin king killer...!

chechen_tr

8 Jul 2011
hi at all,

my user name chechen_tr*, i live in Turkey, my name is Tamer. im 35 years old.
i play css in server of Elite Hunter's server almost everyday since 2 years. i think theese are really succesfull servers.
but; i would like to talk about King Killer.. and hope the head admin manager will read my report..

King Killer is not a fair admin while he is online. there was a event yesterday, i wanna talk about that.
he slayed me while i was playing couse he thougt that i was blocking to him, but it wasnt me, i wasnt right there at the same time..
he is in my friend list, then i asked to him 'why you slayed me?', he didnt answer me, he kicked me.. then i said to him you are a bad/unfair admin.. then he banned me for 1 hour. then he wrote to me like this ' orospu cocuk'. it means 'son of a bitch' in turkish..
then i wrote the same to him.. he threaten me ' you want permanent ban ?'
after that i said to him that i will write on the forum all about this.. he wrote me insult again..
theese are just my problem with him.. he slays himself when he wants every each time, if somebody try to kill him, he teleports himself easly.. he self abuse to be an admin.. he acts unfair..

i have no problem other admins. divoc, givos, damage(Mikail), malte, lipase .. ext..they do this mission straight..
i havent seen an admin like king killer before.. he doesnt behave as an admin..

maybe he is your friend, maybe my word doesnt any sense for you .. but i thougt that i have to say all of this things..
finally we play this game for fun .. King Killer doesnt let us to play for fun..
in my opinion, King Killer hurts Elite hunter's server's prestige..

if you read about my report, i hope you will care about it..
i hope, the main admins will care about my report...

best regards..
Tamer / chechen_tr

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hello!
thanks for reporting, i will personally take care of the situation.

i'll let you know when i know more.

by the way, if you get demos of abuses it's always better.