Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Recently I have seen at least 5 people post multiple applications, whether it be a few days after the first, or right after the first and you think the first didn't go through, please do not post multiple applications. There is nothing stopping you from applying over and over again if you so please, but do not apply again a few days after you applied for the first time or while you still have no response from your first application, this is not good form and reflects poorly on the applicant. Also, if you applied multiple times because of mistakes or because you did not think the first one went through, either re-read your application for mistakes before sending it in, or edit it before the 15 minute edit time limit expires, and if you are trying to send in a second application because you don't think the first one went through, please wait at least a few hours to see if the first one shows up, recently I have seen 4 Go-Free applicants who applied twice, and at least 3 of them was for the reason of thinking the first one did not go through. Please when sending in an application, do not send in another application before you have received a response, do not send in an application the same day you get rejected for admin, and do not post an application if you think the first one didn't go through for at least a few hours because it likely did go through. Just had to get this off my chest cause it is kind of getting to a point where it is nonsensical now, between CSS and CS:GO 6 applicants double applied in the last few weeks and it can be a little irritating to look at both to see if something changed etc. etc. Thanks for reading my little rant I suppose, good luck to all current and future applicants :smile:

Peace out, Lotus

DJ Abstract

11 Apr 2016
United States of America
Hey, I understand the inconvenience, but I submitted my application prematurely and a few minutes later I had more ideas so I added to it. I also have to inform you that the steam profile link in my name has changed because It was found offensive. This is my new link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/djforthewin/ I didn't post another application after my second one with the updated link because of this.

I hope you understand:)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Well you shouldn't send in an application form "prematurely", you get your 1 application, and if it gets rejected, then a few weeks later you send in your improved application, not right after the first one cause you wanted to add more, if the 15 minute edit period is over you don't get to "add to" your application any further, you are not the only one to send in more than 1 application in a short period of time, and this is not directly aimed at you, it is just a general statement towards many people to hopefully keep people in future from applying more than once

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
This shouldn't have happened. I have edited the application form so you will be redirected to your application after submitting. Nevertheless, there is no point in editing your sent application within 15 minutes since your post is copied to our admin forum and hence we won't notice any changes ;)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Ah, didn't know the admin forums didn't change lol. Ty for the fix nomatter :)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
at worst, you can alwys drop a PM to an admin or an SPA/HA and ask for information to be added. I don't guarantee that any of us will add that piece of information, but if it's truly relevant it might be noted for the other admins.

Reactions: blair and Lotus