Abuse "hesterbakkes"

ASSASSIN

18 Jun 2012
Please Ban Hesterbakkes! (Also a mean blocker ;))

name of the player: Hesterbakkes
steam id: keine ahnung :/
which server: Zombie Hunting V2
why: Unangemessenes Spray
when: 26.06 23:50
proof: 2012-06-26_00001.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-06-26_00001.jpg
    2012-06-26_00001.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
That's f***ing retarded! This is way too serious to joke about. I don't want to play with those gamers at ANY time!

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Maybe im an idiot xd but can some1 explain to me what's this?And why is this worth banning some1?

ASSASSIN

18 Jun 2012
You know the massacre of utoya in norway? breivik kills there over 70 people, and this guy jokes about it. it isn't fun, and i don't want to play with such idiots.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I think he's trying to say that he has an inappropriate spray but tbh that spray for holidays is far away from offensive in any way LOL.

by the way if that spray under it was offensive, you should of screenshot that spray instead xD.

cheers

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Short overiew from Wikipedia:

Norway on 22 July 2011. The second attack occurred less than two hours later at a summer camp on the island of Utøya. A gunman dressed in a homemade police uniform and showing false identification gained access to the island and subsequently opened fire at the participants, killing 69 of them, and injuring at least 110, 55 of them seriously. It was the deadliest attack in Norway since World War II, and on average 1 in 4 Norwegians knew a victim affected by the attacks.
The Norwegian Police arrested Anders Behring Breivik, a then 32-year-old Norwegian right-wing extremist, on Utøya island and charged him with both attacks.

When Breivik arrived on the island, he presented himself as a police officer who had come over for a routine check following the bombing in Oslo. He was met by Monica Bøsei, the camp leader and island hostess. Bøsei probably became suspicious and contacted Trond Berntsen, the security officer on the island, before Breivik killed them both. He then signalled and asked people to gather around him before pulling weapons and ammunition from a bag and indiscriminately firing his weapons, killing and wounding numerous people. He first shot people on the island and later started shooting at people who were trying to escape by swimming across the lake. Survivors on the island described a scene of terror. In one example, 21-year-old survivor Dana Barzingi described how several victims wounded by Breivik pretended to be dead to survive; but he later came back and shot them again. He did relent in his executions on some occasions: first, when an 11-year-old boy who had just lost his father (Trond Berntsen) during the shooting, stood up against him and said he was too young to die; and later, when a 22-year-old male begged for his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

oslo.jpgutoya.jpg

That's reality! And now tell me this spray isn't "inappropriated"?!

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
lol im not sure why Viper doesent see this as innapropriate but i definately see it so thanks for reporting, however thers not much i can do without a steam id....

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Heesterbakkes: STEAM_0:1:14105127

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I'll ban him! Asap!

Its not alright to joke about this

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hmmm to my opinion it's the same as Hitler jokes...evry1 laughs at it...

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Don't know how old you are and if it is a matter of sensitivity. Imagine your brother or sister was on this island on vacation and got shot while begging for his/her life. And the murderer proudly tells you at court about this execution. Are you still laughing?

And NOBODY laughs at Hitler jokes which includes the murders. That was terrible.
They laugh at jokes about Hitler himself. About this person. A huge difference. The contrary is the case here.

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Whoops. Couldn't see the details in the spray lol. Didn't expand it and only saw an island. But yeah that spray was a little inappropriate. Also I've experienced Breivik's work in real life. I live in Oslo and yeah he made quite a big hole from his car bomb.

Good I was lucky enough to leave Oslo 20 minutes before that car bomb went off. Was doing an Europe trip with my friend and ended up hearing about my home town 24/7. Damn it lol.

Last edited: