Handled# Abuse Report: Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

myst.

11 Feb 2016
Admin's Name: Admin

Time and date: time unknown date: 26/02/2016

Description: im a regular on the server and am well known for being kind and friendly on my mic, today there were 2 people on the server who were spamming a link to their steam group in the chat while the other was playing ludicrously loud music, i muted the music but was unable to stop the chat spam, then i saw and admin was online and told him to ya know do his job?! turns out he was putting in song requests and didnt do jack shit about it and instead gagged me for even asking...this is disgusting and he seems to be an entirely useless admin.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): surf_mesa

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
The two players in question have been given a 1 week comms ban for advertisement. The mic spammer however can't be punished as there is no records / proof of this.

I've also checked the admin logs and the admin had left the server 5 minutes before you asked him to mute the spammer. Also, there is no logs of you being muted. Do you have proof of this? It is pretty serious to claim this with there being no logs and without proof with yourself of this happening.

Reactions: Havoc

myst.

11 Feb 2016
i did not get the name of the admin as it only appeared in the red [ADMIN]
all i know is that people on the server could not hear me, i got one of my friends to join the server and he could not hear me in-game yet in teamspeak he could so my mic was working fine. i didnt know the admin had left as the system doesnt show names of the admins unless they make us aware in the chat. all i was mad about was being muted and thought it should be bought to attention that whoever the admin was, he was not doing his job very well.

ololosh

23 Feb 2013
So, want to say huge special "Thank You" to awsome nobrain admin! Explaining situation- get blocked by teamates, get zombiefied and than get stuck in fucking wall, zombie who killed me - pussie run away, and i left alone in front of 2 ct who blocked me, stuck in wall. Ofcourse i will rejoin, after rejoin i get burned in next round start and yes i rejoined again, cuz get fuckd up for teamkillers, than i get kicked and after i came back i get banned for 2 month. I dont want get unban, even u can give me perm ban! Just want to say FUCK YOU CRIPPLE to admin who did that! Who ever was that- my steam ID- STEAM_0:1:22844608 who want to see shithead admin, thank you! Hope never again will play in server where is such a dumb admins!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
So, want to say huge special "Thank You" to awsome nobrain admin! Explaining situation- get blocked by teamates, get zombiefied and than get stuck in fucking wall, zombie who killed me - pussie run away, and i left alone in front of 2 ct who blocked me, stuck in wall. Ofcourse i will rejoin, after rejoin i get burned in next round start and yes i rejoined again, cuz get fuckd up for teamkillers, than i get kicked and after i came back i get banned for 2 month. I dont want get unban, even u can give me perm ban! Just want to say FUCK YOU CRIPPLE to admin who did that! Who ever was that- my steam ID- STEAM_0:1:22844608 who want to see shithead admin, thank you! Hope never again will play in server where is such a dumb admins!

You displayed yourself very well and got your wish fulfilled. Ban upgraded to permanent.

Reply in irrelevant thread, closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.