Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Admin's Name Ally
Time and date 4/3 - 4/4/2020
Server Discord
Description
Now I will just grab the convo just look at the first timestamp in discord at 4/3/2020 1:48 PM EST NYC
just the toxic bits from ally.

Yesterday at 1:48 PM
Ally
You have a whining habit, we don't call that personality
:)
Yesterday at 1:50 PM
Because your grammar was shite
I wasn't the only one to go at you for it xoxo
Yesterday at 1:51 PM
Dan, you were always wrong, that's why we were on the opposition
Yesterday at 1:52 PM
:pepeHmm:
@Lotus I triggered Dan again :NezukoBored:
Yesterday at 1:53 PM
This is fun
I should do this more often
I do lack entertainment outside of anime sesh with Oli
Yesterday at 1:53 PM
dw I can trigger him more if I want

Now we get to the part Oli starts coming in and meming with ally only accelerating the issue and making it worse.

Ally
Yesterday at 1:56 PM
Scared of my superior intellect?
Yesterday at 1:58 PM
dAn StArTeD iT

Oli #TeamHinataYesterday at 1:58 PM
Do you guys have a moment to talk about our Lord and saviour?
Yesterday at 2:00 PM
I'll kick ur dog if u keep chattin
!

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:05 PM
There's an arguement
?

DamnanYesterday at 2:06 PM
We just like to be assholes dont we and play it off like we are doing now!
lets play the game called

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:06 PM
Is this the deflection u mentioned
or some other power I have
:pepeHmm:

lotusYesterday at 2:06 PM
Dan being a doink doesn’t mean you making him more of a doink is any any better
I’d rather not be here
Thanks

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:06 PM
Sorry Lotus dad
pls exit
O wait
this is community

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:10 PM
That's not sarcastic?
I love 3d girls!
^ Sarcasm
Anyways gtg
Sorry Daniel
My bad for being an asshole
xo
oxiiYesterday at 2:11 PM
Ally being not toxic

Oli #TeamHinataYesterday at 2:11 PM
Wym I'm biased towards Ally
https://tenor.com/view/eric-andre-controversial-yet-so-brave-controversial-brave-gif-12046682

lotusYesterday at 2:14 PM
Fuck just shut up, stop taking to each other

I did excuse myself from this convo earlier
:D
Then he mentioned me again!
I'm off for the 3rd time

Oli #TeamHinataYesterday at 2:16 PM
We're taking away attention from the real matter at hand

lotusYesterday at 2:16 PM
Jesus oli you’re a spa maybe control it better instead of being a tool as well

Oli #TeamHinataYesterday at 2:16 PM
I'm just trying to meme the conversation down really

lotusYesterday at 2:16 PM
Why do I have to come in and handle shit? I’m the one trying to leave

Oli #TeamHinataYesterday at 2:18 PM
Honestly I'm getting Ally off the argument mostly
He's not nearly as aggro
Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:18 PM
Truuuuuue
tbf I'm waiting to start this ep
but Oli isnt starting
Oli's fault
Diverting attention is the main way to stop these kinds of things short of authoritative measures
DamnanYesterday at 2:18 PM
why is he even aggravated in the first place?
Just Ally things

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataYesterday at 2:19 PM
Ever thought your IQ was the root of the problem?
ok that was too far.
Sorry.
I retract that statement
I am sorry Daniel
That one woulda hurt

We have more sarcastic immature behavior.

Then we get to the next day 4/4/2020

Today at 6:44 PM
@Damnan still stupid though

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 6:45 PM
Just wanted to tell you you’re stupid
That’s all

DamnanToday at 6:45 PM
its okay so are you :peepoHappy:
:pepehappyxmas:

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 6:47 PM
God if I’m stupid then they haven’t even created a word to describe you
At least you used all the right words in that tiny sentence
Bloody miracle

DamnanToday at 6:48 PM
?
Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 6:48 PM
I feel a lot better now tyvm

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 7:02 PM
I haven’t been toxic the entire time
BlehBleh [Ally's bby]Today at 7:02 PM
and youre not helping dan
just stop responding
DamnanToday at 7:02 PM
why has no one reprimanded him for this behavior
literally block him
Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 7:02 PM
Scientific study was conducted

ally are you done?

Ally [Bleh's bby] + Team HinataToday at 7:03 PM
Yep Bleh

This behavior of him just being a dick to me for his own enjoyment as he stated. now this started months back when I first joined the admin time now I was removed for "emotional immaturity" now oil and everyone involved cited me as being emotional immature when ally himself is equally bad if not worse then me. The entire team is biased towards ally as he is an established admin and can just walk over the rules in place. Oli himself Did nothing about it besides deflecting cause of "just ally things" this is somehow treated as something that's normal and should happen? I was removed for the cherry on top of being toxic on my response to a unmute request on discord by calling someone a low life and such but we have this behavior that isn't reprimanded?

I'm curious as to why this behavior hasn't been adjusted when it's known every admin knows that he is like this so why isn't anything done?

months back when I was an admin I got muted for arguing with people in admin chat every admin can recall that... and ally can do this and be open about it without getting muted or told to instantly stop instead we have oil and everyone else stalling and trying to "reduce his aggro" as oil would say, so this behavior is known but left ignored as he is established and good friends with peeps.

Now I would like Nikos response or a SPA that isn't oli or strider due to bias reasons as (strider actively dislikes me and made it known months back and oli is involved)

this is just disappointing the blame for issues is always pointed towards me just because of Bias via friendship. Nobody ever calls out the behavior and I know damn well you guys love to call out behavior.
I highly doubt this will get anywhere but hopefully, it does Niko.

4/3/2020 1:48 PM EST NYC just look there starting in discord

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Now when I said when this started it was approx 2 weeks into me being admin he disliked me for his stated reasons as "entitled" "discord treating like Snapchat" "poor grammar" his superiority complex is interesting.
In fact, every damn admin treated me like shit when I joined but besides the point. I just want to point out the flaws in the admin team.
and also don't think I'm mad for being removed.... I'm not

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
also id like to add a clip of admin abuse from shoxxx via vote muting everyone for his enjoyment
this happened awhile back I just wanted to present the case

NotShox

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Aug 2019
also id like to add a clip of admin abuse from shoxxx via vote muting everyone for his enjoyment
The clip doesn't present me muting the whole server for my enjoyment at all. If you are gonna present a case at least have it show some form of "abuse" in...

Reactions: Daley

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
"well Actually I do want to do that" "its just a joke" you're doing it for your enjoyment and others:) many admins know your incompetence. but whatever I'm not here to discuss you really. your just a minor detail.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark

The clip doesn't present me muting the whole server for my enjoyment at all. If you are gonna present a case at least have it show some form of "abuse" in...

Let's keep this topic out of this report and focus on the report itself. However i am not the right guy to handle this due to my lack of involvement in go-free, but this had to be pointed out.

Also DanMan, if you can provide some screenshots of these conversations that would be greatly appreciated so we have some actual footage of what happened.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Annotation 2020-04-04 233333.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233355.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233442.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233458.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233529.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233629.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233701.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233725.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233741.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233757.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233829.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233850.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233905.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233945.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233022.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233051.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233136.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233150.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233234.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 233307.png

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Annotation 2020-04-04 234419.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234436.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234510.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234529.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234550.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234003.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234259.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234318.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234337.png
Annotation 2020-04-04 234351.png

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
also how ironic my signature msg to be...... I predicted the future months in advance. didn't make that just for this..... I have had that since the start of being here when ally and I were PEACEFUL with each other and could have a conversation with more than 12 brain cells.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
Also, Check the time stamp this for some reason got mixed up when it was uploaded in order!!!!!!

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
Did ally punish you unfairly? From what I can see he did not. Although I can clearly see that you guys don’t get along. I advise either muting or blocking each other from now on.

Ally

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
21 Jun 2019
Dan, I'm more than happy to step down from Admin if that's what you want. I've never seriously said that my behaviour is good or even acceptable, the way I go at you wouldn't be acceptable if done to anyone else and I'm aware of it. My lack of care for that is what seems to cause the problem more times than not.
I'm usually in voice chat with Oli and believe me he's involved in descelating a situation far before he ever sends a message and I dont see how it's fair of you to speak on that when you aren't in the call or aware of the action he's taking to make a stupid conversation or fight into something that can forgotten.
I'd also point out that during the period when your application was posted I was the one who sat and wrote paragraphs about how you would be a good admin, after you were accepted I sat in calls with you or spoke to you about how you were doing or what Lotus meant when he berrated you for your mistakes. Fully lobbing the blame for our current relationship onto me is just shy of absurdity. You make it out like your signature on the forums is no big deal but you always took banter or flaming as a joke when we were "friends" yet now its a weapon for you to attack me with.
Like I said, my position isn't all there is to my friendship with Oli or anybody else in the community so if it's my position you're after I'd give it up without a second thought.
I have had you blocked for prolonged periods of time in the past but you seemed to still bring me up in quite a few conversations and even slack so I figured unblocking you was the best solution.
Apologies to Dpexx and any others who's time was consumed with the report.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
" I've never seriously said that my behavior is good or even acceptable, the way I go at you wouldn't be acceptable if done to anyone else and I'm aware of it. My lack of care for that is what seems to cause the problem more times than not. "
No One should have to say anything and its clear that everyone around you has gotten used to your behavior and made it normal and it's clear that there is bias and normally someone would be removed.

"I'd also point out that during the period when your application was posted I was the one who sat and wrote paragraphs about how you would be a good admin, after you were accepted I sat in calls with you or spoke to you about how you were doing or what Lotus meant when he berrated you for your mistakes."
Yes, I remember the days when you would actually be nice to me and maintain a conversation. The current status of our relationship is not entirely you to blame its in part my fault too but you hated and harassed me almost every day or anytime you got online while I was admin to berate me with others and everyone laughed at it. only once did someone actually say something and that was oil. the entire time everyone pinned me as the hostile one even when MANY people knew damn well I was NOT the one who would start it, you just randomly came in or in the middle of a conversation would berate me anything they could find they would berate me. Lotus and you loved to say that it was my fault every time and nobody ever said that was your fault or at least not openly but everyone would point the finger and "call me out" In fact, I remember why you disliked me I kicked someone for impersonating admin dpexx got mad and called you out for it since that day you disliked me and would ignore me. You and lotus always said it was my fault after muting me when you STARTED it, you DID. You would always spin it off as banter or just your dislike of me and make it open. I tried to calm things down and have a "normal conversation" as lotus would say I'm incapable of that but everyone knows damn well I tried to have a nice calm conversation with you that you rejected and got angry at you put me as the bad person but I was ALWAYS trying to make things better by just chatting normally. but someone always had to attack me that you backed bleh did and whisper did and lotus did. Now I will say that bleh only did that just because he thought he was being funny but he did apologize for it and so di whisper in fact whisper did and i respect them for having some kind of morality and respect for people but you ally disregard any idea if being kind or having any sense of respect for others or yourself. I would like to bring up the time where you were relatively nice to me for 3 weeks or so I thought the nice relationship could be restored to where we could talk to each other but for some reason, you attacked me over what? grammar and the belief that you were better than me for some odd reason, I am not really mad at all I am just confused to why you are like this and so mean and everyone always you to walk over the rules EVERYONE knows that you should NOT be doing what you did and everyone knows you stretched the line and harassed me lots, in fact, many admins have messaged me over the fact of how cruel you are. this is NOT me pitying myself this is me not allowing someone to treat me as a damn rug I don't appreciate it, cringe all you want but I'm tired of people like you who just find me as a source of entertainment and then move onto the next.
"You make it out like your signature on the forums is no big deal but you always took banter or flaming as a joke when we were "friends" yet now its a weapon for you to attack me with."
Why are you bringing this up as if it's relevant you admitted fault and I admitted slight fault I took it as a joke when we could manage a conversation you call it banter but you don't talk the way you talked to me to others did you harass other admins when you talked to them in every sentence? did you go out your way to truly attack them and find every flaw and exploit it? sure you messed around and joked with bleh and such but you sure as hell were truly toxic to me and everyone knows that it wasn't just banter and while I was admin every attested to knowing it stretched the line and was no longer banter

and this post is more or less just you making another deflection and use of a bunch of logical fallacies and I would bring up your little gang bang buddy lotus who always like to speak of "caring for my growth" or some BS like that you don't care about me why would you lol? Write more paragraphs it doesn't change the position or call me immature or lacking immaturity when we BOTH KNOW lotus you DAMN well use to be worse than me and you have acknowledged that. I appreciate your help lotus but to be honest your attempt to help is flawed you just used me as a source to blame and a scapegoat and I don't understand your position in all this as a NON-admin you like to speak as yourself as a person as growth and to be fare you did grow as a person and you love to put this weird label on me as somehow being the old you in behavior I don't know why you do that. but I'm tired of you and ally and oil always pointing this finger at me. yes I am partly to blame but I'm only 2)% of the problem you expect me to be the bigger person but then say I'm too immature how does that make sense you say I'm shitty but then expect better from be but then put the label as me being horrible, do non of you see the flaw in the argument and hypocrisy or am I stupid I truly don't know or understand

"out of common courtesy ill dm you instead of causing shit on the community server
[8:05 PM]
i thought being kicked might be a realization point, but somehow dan your behaviour has regressed, and you still think its everyone against yourself. if you cant control your own behaviour you shouldnt stick around here. to be clear you are not the only problem, but you are a fucking problem so for the love of god stop acting like your some innocent guy being mistreated by everyone around you. your own behaviour was no better than ally's and since it has to be spelled out so you don't think im only attacking you, he was a problem too and i dont like how he behaves sometimes. you can either let that sink in or more likely do what you usually do which is "oh well lotus obviously hates me and he just wants me to fuck off so he can't possibly be trying to help by saying to grow the hell up, i'll just stay exactly how i am because there couldn't possibly be any problem with me or my behaviour, everyone else should just learn to deal with who i am". thought i was done trying to spell these things out to you but its honestly baffling how even after getting kicked you've not only continued to have this poor behaviour but have if anything become worse. take the advice or don't, i really couldn't care what you do, but please stop with the whole "im so innocent" schtick, i'm trying really hard to not have to dole out mutes as shocking as that may seem, so stop making me have to consider it" lotus
"even if everyone around you is being an asshole it shouldnt be an excuse for yourself to be an even bigger one, or worse, one that refuses to drop it and insists on continuing to create problems. i've enjoyed some of the chats we've had lately, but too often you get pushed over that edge and you have no control or ability to get back to a normal persons behaviour. i'm really trying to not be an ass here but i've said the same thing to you so many times over the past year, the reason im doing it again now is already there if you read between the lines man, its because i care, not about the servers or admin behaviour, its about your growth. maybe that hasnt always been clear but its why i have done the things that i have." Lotus

You love pointing fingers but fail to grasp the hypocrisy in your argument and points and make me as the negative person here when I know I already am BUT I WAS NOT the one who all started this mess day one that was ally EVERYONE knows this EVERY admin knows this EVERYone has witnessed the behavior and pretends it's okay and they don't see it. everyone admits that the behavior isn't okay and is wrong but NO ONE wants to be the bigger person and say something do they? No they don't instead they like to call dan immature then say be the bigger person and expecting that when they just called me incapable of being the bigger person. you all love to say I like to play the victim but is standing up for myself and calling out the bullshit victimizing yourself when everyone around you acknowledges that its wrong and says if they were in my position they would feel really hurt? No this is me standing up for myself No one can validate how I feel or what I say only I can so don't try to bully me into some weird position of acting like the victim for pitty when that's not who I am and that's NOT how I act. everyone negates me as being some kind of snowflake or something when I know damn well half of yall would be in tears You love to make it seem wrong for me to be angry of mistreatment and bias harassment when its perfectly acceptable for being angry at this and you know it. I distinguished allys microaggressions and nobody wanted to do anything because they know he does that and wouldn't change its obvious and I'm not trying to attack ally here but its the truth and everyone knows it you can be in denial or call me insane and call me a snowflake for overreacting on the internet when this isn't me overreacting this is me investing my energy to defend myself and prevent myself from being a rug EVERYONE acknowledges that ally is toxic and allows him to walk over them and TELLS HIM TOO and then when its called out "its just a joke" well you are just using the joke as a coping mechanism for the toxic behavior everyone does it. And when I document the behavior you just call me a stalker and crazy, Dpexx I remember you calling me a stalker/creep for documenting microaggressions and behaviors that would be indicative of poor behavior. Let me make it clear I understand why I was removed and it was all on fairgrounds for my removal I am in NO way shape or form made about my removal it was well deserved and on my behalf, I apologize for that but IN NO WAY is it my fault or me being the "problem" for this behavior or the issues so Don't call this invalid and negate the behavior shown We all deep down know the incompetence that is shown above by multiple admins now this sounds like I'm attacking them but it simply isn't the case I'm glad Niko told me to head the forums cause I want everyone to see the mistreatment. hypocrisy, and incompetence that is shown by some members of GoFree. this looks like an overreaction but it isn't this is the truth. and we love to negate and belittle people in an attempt to make them submit to our wishes but I'm tired of this. This is my favorite server and network so don't try and tell me I just hate this network i don't. don't say i just hate lotus I don't...I use to hate him cause he was a sandpaper cunt but I would no longer say that about him cause I have come to understand lotus quite well and view him quite positively now.

This isn't me being hateful this is me just wanting the truth I'm tired of being attacked and belittled it's exhausting and Hurtful to being harassed for so long while others sit quietly and admit to me privately that they are sorry for mistreatment and apologize on behalf of alloys behavior but then sit aside cause they know they sadly can't do anything about it and know that he doesn't change or put effort.

I joined the admin team at first to have people to talk and help my favorite server instead I got mistreated by multiple people and berated almost daily for months I tried to ignore it and chat with other members via Pms and Dms and they admitted the issues that this network has. I love this network and don't want it to go down a negative path but seemingly it's going down the path of neglect like other networks are between unfinished server issues and mistreatment and treating admins who have told me they are treated like paid workers when they arent and belittled by head admins and special admins nearly HALF the Gofree admin team who is active on the server has chatted with me about the issues that have been presented but completely neglected although it isn't enough for many to complain yet, sooner or later this is gonna fall apart if it continues down this path I just hope that issues get fixed as I see the issues being ignored like it use to be during the old old gofree days of careless behavior for the community.

And ally I don't hate you as you may think I'm just disappointed and annoyed by the fact of how you treat people as a source of entertainment and disappointed over the fact that you disliked me over the small stuff and lotus I get you tried helping since day one so thanks but to me, it wasn't the good help. I will say it again I am Not angry or annoyed over my removal it a 100% fare No doubt over it I am annoyed over the hypocrisy of admins on the server I respect everyone and there work but it's disappointing to see an amazing server have people who disregard others and downplay issues. I want this server to progress and become a large server everyone enjoys and for the most part, t is and was but now its declining and players are noticing the issues. Niko you have an amazing community that is great to talk to 90% of the time xd sometimes gets toxic on servers but lots of admins won't speak up of the issues cause they know they will get ignored and are afraid of losing their position as they love the network just hate where it's heading and know its gonna go downhill if nothing happens. I hope everyone understands where I am coming from I'm in a piss poor position and others are unwilling to say anything at this time but as push comes to shove I hope many of the people who agree with me will say something instead of just privately discussing it or hiding the fact you agree that there are some issues that can be addressed but aren't.

Sorry for the long messages and shit but this needed to be said and many agree with said things and if you don't agree you still recognize deep down the issues you just don't want to admit it. I have spoken to nearly half this team about issues and all of you agree with half this shit and nearly all the players are noticing decline admins who work with players well. I'm in no position to make changes an likely will never be again on this network but I will point out the issues at hand. i wish that things are taken seriously that were mentioned and change is made and Niko if you read this I meant well when i said that I love this network but there are issues that many admins and players want addressing.

DanMan

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2019
I do apologize on behalf of myself and admit that I have caused many issues and I do recognize my faults within myself but I simply don't want to be the only one to blame like many like to say and I understand that I may be a problematic person but I am not the one who started this and you all know damn well I tried to make peace with people on issues that we have with each other but was ignored and downplayed and just simply cursed at and it's exhausting to deal with people who have nothing good to say about each other. I wish everyone the best and hope for a genuine meaningful response and to be able to Dm each other meaningful discussions to resolve issues with each other although I live that such a scenario is unlikely.

Hopefully Niko, ally, lotus, and others...unmentioned that we can come to a peaceful and meaningful resolution I mean well and mean good intentions but please I'm exhausted over months-long issues with each other that have yet to be addressed but band aided an simply"patched"

upload_2020-4-5_15-12-49.jpeg

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I thought this discussion would end with my message, but apparently not. I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.