Invalid Abuse Report: Bear Jew

mSyy

9 Mar 2022
Admin's Name Bear Jew

Time and date 2022-05-03 21:41:35

Server Elite Hunterz V3

Description
Just found out that I got banned mid game, and not sure what the reason was. I had to head on over to Sourcebans to found out why and by who. Turns out it was because I was using a "hyperscript" and by an admin called Bear Jew.
FYI i don't use scripts to jump or bhop. I'm using a console bind to jump using scroll wheel which is NOT a script or a "hyperscript"

I've never been flagged for using scripts since i got banned for using an actual 'hyperscript' by Jonas which was my own fault. Since then I've been using console bind for jumps.

So, in essence, you're telling me console binds are bannable? please shed some light anyone?

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Reactions: SyntX

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
First off this would be more suited as an unban request, but upon viewing the attached demo I'm not seeing any sufficient proof of a script or hyperscrolling so I'll lift the ban for now and speak with bear in the morning.

Reactions: SyntX

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hi @mSyy.

Firstly I am truly sorry about this incident. While your SPACEBAR key was being spammed on showkeys, your bhop's acceleration was impressively sus and that what caused this incident. I misjudged you with hyper-scrolling and had lack of knowledge on this subject apparently. Anyway, clearly I made a mistake, so again - I am sorry.

Reactions: mSyy and SyntX