Handled Abuse Report: blair

T

Tommy

Admin's Name: blair

Time and date: 20160727 0:15

Description: i was muted for a day because of a miscommunication of the rules to me (i said a racial slur that pertained to me and i thought it was allowed) and then i was trying to talk to sammie through chat and blair gagged me cuz i said her name a couple times

4.png

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 158.69.57.87:25175

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Hello Tommy,

Yes you were muted because you played over the mic something that contained a racial slur that is not allowed in the server. One of the main rules of our severs is that we don't allow any racism of any kind. Regardless of what Defaultt told you of the rules you shouldve done !rules or asked another admin. (There were four other admins in the lobby)

Your mute will stay unless a SPA-HA say other wise.

As for your gag, You said the players name more that just a "couple" times. which could be taken as spamming chat.

-Blair

T

Tommy

Hello Tommy,

Yes you were muted because you played over the mic something that contained a racial slur that is not allowed in the server. One of the main rules of our severs is that we don't allow any racism of any kind. Regardless of what Defaultt told you of the rules you shouldve done !rules or asked another admin. (There were four other admins in the lobby)

Your mute will stay unless a SPA-HA say other wise.

As for your gag, You said the players name more that just a "couple" times. which could be taken as spamming chat.

-Blair

i didn't "play" something over the mic, i was singing a song with my friends in teamspeak and it happened to contain a racial slur, and then i was muted

i asked in teamspeak if it was ok to use racial slurs that pertained to me and i was told yes, and i know that was bad of me to do that, that was my mistake. but the gag was unnecessary i was just trying to talk to someone after i lost my ability to use my mic

Last edited by a moderator:

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Regardless if it was said using SLAM or just normal voice chat, what you said is against the rules. I understand that what you asked over teamspeak might not have been correct but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have ask an actual admin for help.

If a SPA-HA thinks you should be unmuted, then so be it. But i will not unmute you at this time.

Have a good night

-blair

blair

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Mar 2016
New Hampshire
Changing your name is not against the rules. I was asked to join because there were some players that were bullying another person in the lobby and no one was doing any thing about it.

And yes Clarky was gagged for racism. As said previously, any type of racial slur is againts the rules.

-blair