Denied+ Abuse Report: Daley

hitman

26 Feb 2020
Admin's Name Daley
Time and date 5:40 PM EST | Feb 26, 2020
Server Utopia 24/7
Description
era (jae) was banned by head admin dPexx for abusing a glitch to break the record on a map, he came on flexing and admitted to ban evading before knowing Daley was an admin. Daley decided to not do what he's supposed to and knowingly let him ban evade, even advising him not to mention it so he doesn't get banned by another admin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56fkt7_ZT20&feature=youtu.be

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

hitman

26 Feb 2020
UPDATE: jae and Daley are having a conversation about how "shit" the staff team is and talking about jae's server.

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
I never said the Staff team were "shit" at all. Can I also ask, why didn't you put a report about Apollo in either? You was there when we were all talking and we had the same opinions. Nex time you make one, please involve ALL staff members involved. Now, I know I should have technically banned him (hold my hands up), but he wasn't causing any problems at said time, which is why I kinda let it slide, as did Apollo. But, we did ban him after as me and Apollo discussed it. You seen me ban him and I apologised to you in-game as well.

Thanks,
Daley

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
The footage proves what I said, but you failed to include the rest of the conversation and all parties involved. Next time, if you are going to make an abuse report on me, include EVERYONE and the full story. However, it doesn't cover my actions, and I openly apologise for affecting your experience here.

hitman

26 Feb 2020
@Daley that is a really shaky attempt to save your own ass. You and jae sat in the server, completely ignoring the fact that he was ban evading, talking about the jae's network and a bunch of other shit. The ONLY reason you banned him is because apollo came in, 20 minutes after the fact. You said it yourself, "I'm new that's my excuse". The fact of the matter is you, a staff member, supposed to protect the network, let someone knowingly ban evade and discussed his network with him, only to punish him when another admin came in! I don't care about an apology this is unprofessional and sets a horrible example.

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
1. I never talked about his server once. He started to go on and explain how after he left he went on and started his own network. Not once did I talk about it in a good way. The only talk of another server was mine which was a completely botched attempt at GMOD. 2. Him saying he is quote "banned" means nothing. I have never met said person before and wasn't going to go out of my way to check if he is banned. If multiple people said he was, the situation would be different. 3. After Apollo joined, he recogonised him straight away and went on to explain to me who he was, and corrected me on my mistakes. From there on, I proceeded to ban him. Was this situation a case that didn't need to be made? In my opinion, yes. Did justice get served in the end? Yes. If you want me demoted mate then go ahead, please wait for a SPA or HA to reply. I've explained, apologised, and realised my mistakes. 4. I only gave advice, it was not until Apollo joined was I officially aware he was actually banned (just wanted to re-iterate).

What would a bunch of other shit include if you don't mind me asking? This seems like a really shaky attempt to get me demoted. I have never seen you once on the server and just find it really odd you have made your account yesterday. Why do you really have it out for me? Just really strange.. However! I respect you are trying to correct me in the wrong efforts I made.

Once again, sorry for any hassle caused.

Thanks,
Daley

hitman

26 Feb 2020
Once again, unnecessary comments. Here are the facts

Banned player joins server
You knowing he is banned lets him stay
You advise him to hide from other admins to save him the trouble of having to make a new account to ban evade on

Setting a horrible example of how an admin should act.

hitman

26 Feb 2020
You did apologize and recognized your mistakes but you're quite hostile. You knew he was ban evading, he spoke about how he was ban evading and how he got caught banned with the server (including you) and you allowed him to stay advising him to essentially hide from other admins. Enough said on this matter to you, I've provided what I need to provide and my end goal here is to make the server a better place and if that means removing an unprofessional admin so be it. I'll wait for a SPA to respond.

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
Still wondering why you are only using me as an example? There was another admin there that said essentially the same thing and we both came to the conclusion we should ban them. Please answer, and don't say "i wasn't there at that time", as you were present for the whole situation. And I have never been hostile. If you have proof of me being hostile that would be amazing!

Thanks.

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
The only proof is what you've given. Making extra claims is pointless without video proof.

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
While Daley's response in the video wasn't in accord with the way we generally want admins to handle situations of this kind, it was something which seemingly sprung from ambiguity regarding exactly which person was present at the time. It was an error in judgement, which happens to the best of us. Daley understands his shortcomings in this situation and given the person in question was banned shortly after, I see no reason to further this discussion.

Reactions: Daley