Denied+ Abuse Report: DanMan

FRZN

Admin's Name DanMan
Time and date Since admin was given - now.
Server All servers played on. (gofree)
Description
Danman has been an admin for a little bit now, and since he became admin he has shown such immaturity it shouldn't be welcomed onto the admin team. Danman constantly will insult and or disrespect other players and their opinions if they oppose him or what he wants.

Danman has and is not equal with the enforcement of the rules. Danman only enforces the rules when he feels it is going against him. For example, when player disrespect is in the server he does not care to defend the player but when he is insulted or *criticized* as an admin or player, that is when he threatens to mute players.

He will use his admin rank to tell others how they don't matter and how their opinion means nothing and has constantly said "He doesn't care" about anything said nor does he care if he breaks rules acting as because he is an admin he is void of punishment.

The way Danman has responded to rule-breakers is less than ideal. He responds with toxic and rude responses and seems it is okay to tell a player who plays music to "Shut the f*** up or I will ban you". Of my understanding, admins should not be acting like this and instead should calmly handle a situation.

Danman is highly ignorant and stubborn and will accept no correction in how he acts as an admin.
Many players are unsatisfied with how Danman is an admin.

Misspellings and the use of incorrect or improper grammar are okay, But for Danman, somebody who puts "advanced" on his application, he misspells common words or uses improper grammar extensively, this includes in the game servers, discord servers, and forums. When anybody brings it up he just says "I don't care".

Danman is very selective on what rules to enforce and when, normally it is if it fits what he wants, for music sometimes he just says "no" even when an entire server wants it and declines to put a vote. Other times he will make a vote and it will be 55% yes and still pass it but other times it will be 65% yes and say no if he doesn't want music. He is very inconsistent in how he handles situations on the server like this.

The clips of one interaction with Danman with the utopia server (mainly Xiipher and I) show how he responds to us criticizing him as an admin. He makes the server dislike him very quickly and shows a bad example of an admin.

Evidence: Chatlogs and https://mega.nz/#F!N8dEHYLD!hDxCJ0f5GURuMx-FXhZA5Q (Clips show some useful information and other non useful but can show fully how danman acts around players disliking him as an admin.

Overall, Danman does not seem to care and will not let anybody tell him he is wrong. He treats players wrongly and is way too immature for being an admin.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
For someone to type this many words to accommodate not only evidence which supports none of the claims made in the report itself, but evidence which would in fact purely serve to incriminate oneself, is frankly impressive.
I'm left scratching my head here at how someone could perceive 12 minutes of multiple people berating an admin, despite multiple warnings, as the admin in question abusing their power.

• Around the halfway point of a music vote the admin conducting the vote is allowed freedom in choosing whether to permit the music or not. Consistency in this respect is not demanded.
  • While certain behaviour is disallowed on the part of the admin, certain degrees of "professionality" is allowed straying from in more informal situations, say when talking to friends.
  • An admin "not caring" about criticisms levied against them outside the formal channels specifically made for such purposes is neither proof of abuse nor misconduct on the part of the admin.

Unless some extremely colloquial use of the word "abuse" has been employed, I don't see this fulfilling any criteria for such a concept. Please make sure to not only bring claims of actual abuse of power, but also evidence to support such claims, in the future when making a report.

Abuse report denied

Last edited: