Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

11 Jun 2022
Admin's Name Dhoudz

Time and date 2022-10-05 17:14:51

Server Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ

Description
I asked why the famous cheater was unbanned from the ADMINS. after which I was silenced for a day.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

dad

11 Jun 2022
proof

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    645.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • 3.png
    3.png
    735.9 KB · Views: 170

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey dad aka A bunch of autonoobz,

I did not gag you for your quesion, but for your insult towards me after I answered it.

In my opinion, this report is invalid.

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Since I also was ingame atm I'll step in real quick and quote your comment, after several general warnings like this : (Don't swear, don't insult other players, respect everybody else, thank you!) --- yet you comment this after ;

2022-10-05 17:14:35i asking from admins , not u pussyboy.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_rush_final_4

Last edited:

dad

11 Jun 2022
OMG. It was not said to you, but to him (screenshoot).
I will decide how to live without his toxic comment.
And besides, this is not his letter ( https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/reflections-insights.13818/) ?
I think it was in his best interest to ban him. So that the server becomes one less cheating autonub.
And yes when someone breaks into your conversation (no matter where it takes place irl or online) will you tolerate rudeness in your address?
Waiting for an answer ASAP.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 164
Last edited:

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I agree that you did not say it to me, but you still insulted after several warnings.
I adjusted your gag length. If you still disagree please open an unban request.

This abuse report remains invalid in my opinion.

dad

11 Jun 2022
Pussyboy it's not insult. It is a fact. He is always on the server and must understand that sitting on the boxes 24/7 is not normal. Because as soon as he kills me, I call him that or make fun of his clantag.Or when he, for example, climbs into someone else's conversation.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
It is definitely meant as an insult.
Being on the server and sitting on boxes is allowed (camping is even common on v3). You dont have to like it, but tolerate it.
If you react with insults to someones gameplay it will lead to further (comm)bans.

Since we do not come to an agreement, I will hand this to SA/HA to decide on this case.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
No abuse here. The admin in charge did what we expect him to do. After checking the logs I can say he warned a lot and finally issued gags to those who didnt listen to numerous warnings.

In detail:

You joined the server at 16:47, while you were online there were 6 (!) warnings from those two admins that responded here. to kepp the chat clean

You were warned (like everybody else on the server was warned) but you decided to continue insulting. So take the ocnsequnces of your action. What you said is an insult in every normal society, at least it is on EH servers. When I go through your chat log you seem not to be impressed too much about the short gag and continued insulting our players. Not only insulting our players but you also pretend to be admin?

Know that if you dont change your chat behaviour this wont be your last gag.

Your log:
2022-10-05 16:47:45 Connect I connected to the server. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_cbble_eh

excerpts from your chat log after the gag:
2022-10-06 04:10:33 sit * suk each others on that camp.
2022-10-06 04:09:35 stop stalking me jerk.
2022-10-06 04:42:44 teaming bastard.
2022-10-06 04:52:17 thode f edgers....
2022-10-06 04:55:06 ty back shooting idiots.
2022-10-06 03:27:13 u welcome tard.
2022-10-06 07:45:43 YOY IDIOT I'M ADMIN TOO.
2022-10-06 06:12:29 !zstuck mf.do u bind it?do u?.
2022-10-06 05:47:51 3 gays on the roof.nice.
2022-10-06 05:47:08 jerk.
2022-10-06 05:44:48 who run on the roof next round is gay.
2022-10-06 05:41:15 f bastard dont close that god damn doors.

dad

11 Jun 2022
No abuse here. The admin in charge did what we expect him to do. After checking the logs I can say he warned a lot and finally issued gags to those who didnt listen to numerous warnings.

In detail:

You joined the server at 16:47, while you were online there were 6 (!) warnings from those two admins that responded here. to kepp the chat clean

You were warned (like everybody else on the server was warned) but you decided to continue insulting. So take the ocnsequnces of your action. What you said is an insult in every normal society, at least it is on EH servers. When I go through your chat log you seem not to be impressed too much about the short gag and continued insulting our players. Not only insulting our players but you also pretend to be admin?

Know that if you dont change your chat behaviour this wont be your last gag.

Your log:
2022-10-05 16:47:45 Connect I connected to the server. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_cbble_eh

excerpts from your chat log after the gag:
2022-10-06 04:10:33 sit * suk each others on that camp.
2022-10-06 04:09:35 stop stalking me jerk.
2022-10-06 04:42:44 teaming bastard.
2022-10-06 04:52:17 thode f edgers....
2022-10-06 04:55:06 ty back shooting idiots.
2022-10-06 03:27:13 u welcome tard.
2022-10-06 07:45:43 YOY IDIOT I'M ADMIN TOO.
2022-10-06 06:12:29 !zstuck mf.do u bind it?do u?.
2022-10-06 05:47:51 3 gays on the roof.nice.
2022-10-06 05:47:08 jerk.
2022-10-06 05:44:48 who run on the roof next round is gay.
2022-10-06 05:41:15 f bastard dont close that god damn doors.
I was once again convinced of the incompetence of local admins.
No need to take my words out of context.
Where do I say that I am a local admin?
Before accusing me of something, read the entire chat during this time. And indeed the whole chat.
I spoke with a teamkiller from my clan, who (i'm not surprised) it wasn't banned.no evidence. I already wrote in another thread that I don't record my game 24/7. It's your job to keep an eye on it (which you can't handle, as I've seen once again).

And I will continue to write what I want , understood! Because when others shit in the chat, then I will.

p.s. And learn to understand the humor in the chat already in 12 years of this server. Or I'm talking here with half-year-old artificial intelligence?

dad

11 Jun 2022
I was once again convinced of the incompetence of local admins.
No need to take my words out of context.
Where do I say that I am a local admin?
Before accusing me of something, read the entire chat during this time. And indeed the whole chat.
I spoke with a teamkiller from my clan, who (i'm not surprised) it wasn't banned.no evidence. I already wrote in another thread that I don't record my game 24/7. It's your job to keep an eye on it (which you can't handle, as I've seen once again).

And I will continue to write what I want , understood! Because when others shit in the chat, then I will.

p.s. And learn to understand the humor in the chat already in 12 years of this server. Or I'm talking here with half-year-old artificial intelligence?
Yes, I admit , I swear in the chat. It is a fact. But gosh, look at the whole chat. It is made up of it. I usually turn it off so it doesn't interfere.
I only type when someone breaks the rules. Or when I'm kidding.
Or is it not allowed on this server? Of course not.
And that's why my chat history mostly consists of swearing, and not because I have nothing to do and I write what I want. You get it? I guess yes, you understand.

p.p.s. I have a suggestion that is not related to this issue. Add a plugin to the server that disables any languages other than English and German. To prevent me or another player from being banned for forgetting to change the keyboard layout.
Or in 18 years of this game not a single such plug-in has been released?

dad

11 Jun 2022
Being on the server and sitting on boxes is allowed (camping is even common on v3). You dont have to like it, but tolerate it.
If you react with insults to someones gameplay it will lead to further (comm)bans.

Since we do not come to an agreement, I will hand this to SA/HA to decide on this case.
Meanwhile, as it was an abuse, so it remains. No matter what the special or the head admin says.

dad

11 Jun 2022

And the last.

Why? Will they unban again in a week? If you've all already made a decision, then live with it & stop cry when someone disagrees with your decision.

And for the future, read the entire chat, not just individual players.

And if someone does not hear you, this does not mean that he does it on purpose. Maybe his chat is disabled. Then write in the place where the vote appears , to get his attention.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

dad

11 Jun 2022
I quote a classic

Attachments

• kuill-ihave-spoken.gif
    kuill-ihave-spoken.gif
    63.5 KB · Views: 132

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
The only one who seems to be childish and crying around here is you.

Posting 5 answers while one would have been enough or maybe even already too many.

In your first answer you deny your fault, blaming everyone around you for being guilty. You wanna continue like you did? Ok, our admins will continue to teach you our rules.

In the second answer you admit your fault but demand a special treatmeant because... it is you? Read our !rules in game, play fair and behave in chat!

In the third you act again as if you could take a decision here - but you cant. This isnt your forum, it isnt your server, it isnt your rules. It is EH and we do not accept behaviour like yours.

In your fourth answer you claim the right of not being guilty if you dont read admin's chat. But this is untrue too. You have not been warned once or twice (which would had been totally enough for every admin's duty) but six times. So basically you just ignored it as you are always pretty busy in chat and also at these times.

And in your last answer you again didnt contribute anything helpful.

Everthing was said here already, for example how we expect you to behave in future and what might happen if you dont. No need to repeat again and again.

Still no abuse.

This thread is closed for further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.