Denied+ Abuse Report: Dhoudz

Evonex

7 Oct 2023
Admin's Name Dhoudz

Time and date Oct 6 2023

Server 54.37.245.51:27045

Description
Dhoudz accused me of insulting the server when I said that the admins were allowing racism to be voiced freely on the server. He gagged me for 1 week because I called out how multiple admins were ignoring racist and inflammatory comments. This action was an overreaction and totally unnecessary. I'd like my mute to be lifted because I didn't insult the server or anyone, I just wanted something to be done about people insulting my religion.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? I don't have a recording of the event.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Hi I was on the server at the time, dhoudz was perhaps a little aggressive in getting everyone to stop talking but a lot of chat was being allowed for quite some time before you were all asked to chill out. You repeatedly called the server and its admins racist (and for some reason thought there were way more admins online than there really were?) even after being told quite bluntly you would be muted if you continued calling us racist. You’re asking for your gag to be removed so an unban request would’ve been a more appropriate choice here but regardless I will say there definitely was no abuse by dhoudz here, and to save you the time of making an unban request instead, your gag isn’t gonna be removed.

Evonex

7 Oct 2023
Hi I was on the server at the time, dhoudz was perhaps a little aggressive in getting everyone to stop talking but a lot of chat was being allowed for quite some time before you were all asked to chill out. You repeatedly called the server and its admins racist (and for some reason thought there were way more admins online than there really were?) even after being told quite bluntly you would be muted if you continued calling us racist. You’re asking for your gag to be removed so an unban request would’ve been a more appropriate choice here but regardless I will say there definitely was no abuse by dhoudz here, and to save you the time of making an unban request instead, your gag isn’t gonna be removed.
You repeatedly called the server and its admins racist
I said that the server is racist because they were allowing this kind of behavior once, as far as I can recall.
You for some reason thought there were way more admins online than there really were?
There were 5 admins online simultaneously around that time at one point but when I was gagged there were 3. My point is that all of those admins didn't tell the people making inflammatory comments to stop and the people were continuing this discussion about insulting my religion for a while so all of those admins saw this behavior.
I will say there definitely was no abuse by dhoudz here, and to save you the time of making an unban request instead, your gag isn’t gonna be removed.
I can understand a 1 hour gag but a 1 week gag is a bit too much since I wasn't insulting anyone harshly.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I was online for quite a while (and am not technically an in game admin) and can assure you the most admins that were on the server for at least half an hour leading up to your gag was 2, not 5.
Yeah I agree with you the chat in general was shit, between some varying degrees of islamophobic comments and varying degrees of misogynistic comments it wasn’t a very nice environment, and it probably all went on for too long. But the point is that it was all being allowed for a time, and eventually it was going too far and you were all asked to stop and move on, after that was when you called the server and it’s admins racist, and when you were warned about that you said it again, I’m really not sure what you expected to happen.
1696646292393.jpeg

Length is based on your previous punishments, which looking at them now seem to be quite a bit of admin respect punishments… and personally, I can’t say I’m a big fan of you calling me or any other admins racist.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I can understand a 1 hour gag but a 1 week gag is a bit too much since I wasn't insulting anyone harshly.

Next time also please take a look at sourcebans first. I adjusted your gag to 2 days minutes after. It will expire today.

Thanks for handling Lotus.