Invalid Abuse Report: Easy

24 Nov 2020
Admin's Name Easy
Time and date 24/11/2020 - 21:30
Server Zombie Hunting V3 by Elite Hunterz | All Weapons|Rank|Respawn
Description
I appear to be the victim of an unjustified unprovoked permanent ban even though i have provided sufficient evidence to counter the accusation that i was using a 'multi-hack'. I have provided 90 minutes of gameplay up until the point i was unfairly banned.

1) Quote from Easy Admin "The demo subitted with your ban clearly shows you using both a bhop hack and an aimbot. Therefore imo I have chosen the perfect ban reason"

As the demo shows I didn't even jump once, let alone bunnyhop.

2) I have spent hundreds of hours previously on your servers as i find them enjoyable and fun and would have maybe even gone as far as potentially donating in the future but now i'm a little off put by this admin, i have had no issues up until yesterday for over 5 years.

I hope Easy isn't the one running elite-hunterz, if it is i will accept to not be a part of it, otherwise i would ask that you please look at the evidence provided as i find his judgement to be irrationally inaccurate and simply damaging to the reputation of elite-hunterz overall.

Thank for you for your time & i will gladly accept your final verdict on this issue as you are the only other authority.

90 Minutes of gameplay twitch VOD (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/814420350?t=1h36m38s)

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
see here - i wont answer in 2 threads regarding the same topic