Abuse Report: Easy

Rain

10 Oct 2015
Admin's Name: Easy

Time and date: 10-10-2015 19:00

Description: On the ZombieMod Server - A single CT was camping in like a fenced off box and a guy was blocking the door, so I jumped on a zombies head to jump the fence, this worked. However when I got in I decided to troll this guy a bit since he had absolutely no clue I was behind him. So I was crouching / jumping / tapping my flashlight for approx 5 seconds when all of a sudden I get slayed. Not only did I think this was unfair, I also got told I was blocking before so that this was totally fair? Normally I don't really care of this, I mean stuff happens and fault are there to be made right? However this is like the 3rd time something like this has happened in a week so I decided to fill this in. (special thanks to the other admins who kept their cool and helped me making this report)

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting Elite

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
Hello Rain,

True, I slayed you and some other guy today, I remember the situation on v3. Looked pretty much like teaming to me: When I saw you jumping in and forming an aliance with the enemy, who wasn't shooting you either. From what I saw you both already took notice of each other but didn't attack. So I slayed you both for teaming after a while in which I checked both of your will to attack each other (which I unfortunately couldn't detect). The CT continued to shoot your teammates, watching all sides, shooting again.

However I am not claiming to be perfect. In case your words are true and the CT was blind enough, not to see you when he turned his neck around my honest apologies...

Reactions: Enissay

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
In my opinion the slay was completely fair, you should infect the ct right away when you got the opportunity, if you don't then the ct might kill some of your teammates before you infect him. For the future you should infect the ct right away instead of waiting.