Handled+ Abuse Report: [EH] KURD

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
Admin's Name: [EH] KURD

Time and date: 23/02/2016 18.30

Description: That guy gagged me because i said "idiot nade". But people on the server were insulting each others, and he gaged only me, and didnt even warned the other guys, why ? here is a little of the chatloggs when he was there, and don't tell me he didnt saw anything, he saw. It's not a good admin, i think he use his powers only for himself, get unstuck more fatser via noclip etc.

here is the chatlogg OF ONE MAP :

2016-02-23 18:24:35 .gifSchikra hellsing thx for blocking retard
2016-02-23 18:12:39 pusy. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:12:36 colt fu. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:12:30 admin. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:12:16 colt id blocker.
2016-02-23 18:19:23 (Team) woof woof got gangraped by his mother and sister. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:18:31 (Team) woof woof got gangraped by jamal and his cousins. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:17:04 (Team) u got raped at the age of five. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:16:49 (Team) at the age of 5. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 18:16:49 (Team) woof woof got raped. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_marbble_v2_edit
2016-02-23 17:57:46 (Team) !zstuck. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v2
2016-02-23 17:57:45 (Team) i hate you. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_cbble_eh_v2
2016-02-23 17:56:02 (Team) HITLEEEEER.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): elite hunterz V1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
edit : players who said that for verification :

Alpha 777 STEAM_0:0:20502323

el chapo STEAM_0:0:64514145

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I don't understand what you're saying, everyone was comm blocked.

if this report is about your 30 minutes block, then i'm asking kurd to clarify that.

Last edited:

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
No this report is not really for my 30 minutes commban. And no atm nobody were commbloked, check the hours of their gaggs, the first gagg of ALFA 777 has been made 1 hour after the situation i'm talking about in-game, and the other el chapo has been gagged at 23 h 30 approx. So for resuming the situation, i was insulted by ALFA 777 for bloking, maybe that i bloked him honeslty i dont know, and if i bloked him it wasnt on purpose, its not funny. It was a mess in the server people were insulting each others, and KURD who were present dont even warned them, and people continue etc... For my part i just said "idiot nade", because a guy throwed a grenade to the zombies wich made some of them fly to us and infect us, so that was stupid. And then weirdly KURD SAW THAT, and gagged me 30mn direclty. So i will call that an abuse. I just want his explaination, and why he was litterally blind THE MOST OF THE TIME regarding the CHAT, but when COLT is writing someting he suddenly recovered his view... Its not the first time that a situation like that is happening when KURD is playing, however i will not report, but then, i want to know if he have a problem against me, and then, we will solve it, how i dont care, but i dont want to have more stupid bloks of gaggs in my account. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
Hey Colt,

Today I'am very busy and got no time to tell you why I gagged you.
I will come back to this thread tomorrow and clarify the situation for you.

/KURD

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
Hey,

First of all i have used "noclip" once in my whole time being an admin and it was definitly not to unstuck myself and abuse the powers. I do teleport players when they are stuck, specially when they are stuck in my face. Second, I have warned you like 10times+ for insulting both players and me. Iam not talking about this incident only, there have been many and you KNOW that. You are lucky that i dont have the proofs to gag you for atleast 1 month.

About this 30min commblock/gag i know that i did gag you for a wrong reason, thats why i UNGAGGED you right away(somthing that you didnt even notice). In that time i was talking with another admin(Angel Deathking) and we both agreed that the next insult from you, will result in a very long gag(this is how the rules work). Again, it is kinda shame that i dont have chatlogger installed and i lost my screenshoots of you insulting.

About me ignoring everyone else and "just focuing on you", thats also just another lie of you. Thing is that an admin can't see every thing, because if you remember I also try to not get killed/infected. If someone constantly insults there is a HIGHER chance to get noticed(here you come in the big picture. Just go and check all of your bans/gags in the SB). One more thing that you should know, i dont act like iam blind whenever i want. I act EVERTIME when i notice/see rulebreakers.

To conclude this. I dont have a problem against you or any other player. Those i do have a problem with, are the rulebreakers.

Behave and all should have fun:)

/KURD

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
lol what you are saying is a bunch of lies, you focused on me at this time it's a fact, some other people were insulting a lot and you didn't even warned them. The chat loggs proves it.

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
As i said and will repeat. I acted on every situation i noticed/saw!

I spammed the warnings like i always do. And that time i gagged:

Noel
Alfa
Powha
You.

Please, dont put yourself too much in the center and dont call me a liar.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
yeah whatever its useless to speak here, i showed proofs and i never asked anything against you from any admins. case closed i don't give a shit anymore. But you are a liar dude, you are hidding your bullshit behind my 22 previous gaggs, easy right ? But lame imo.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I can clarify that i did infact tell KURD that he should do a longer com ban which would be a month long and i also said to start putting reasons so that the player knew why they were Gagged = Colt
The reasons why i said that was because you had so many Com bans that what is says is that the more bans the longer it is so... I told him that

I said type /gag Colt555 (however a month is) "reason"

KURD has done nothing wrong

I've watched KURD and i know he doesnt do things for no reason.
I can also say that when he does things he DOESN'T put reasons but i do tell him to put one.
At the start knowingly i am new and i didnt know how to put a reason till i tried thats when i started so i feel like KURD shouldn't be blamed
I know its pressuring and hard to get everything the way it is but we Admins do try our best.
I am banning KURD is and other admins are.
We warn players over and over again. We do what we can and thats all i can say. I do one thing at a time because im not a mulittasker.
I know KURD does the same.

Angel DeathKing.
p.s. KURD is some amazing Admin to me and i've always looked up to him.
Sorry for annoying you by the way with so many SMs KURD :p
You're one of the Bests :D

Last edited:

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
kid-cudi-sayings-quotes-hqlines-life-Favim.com-605903.jpg
Let this be the past please

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
i don't see what you guys have to do in this abuse request ! It's some kind of an idol for you AngeldeathKing then allright it's not my problem, i showed proofs explained what it happends now that's all. And yeah KURD maybe that you wrote the !ungag command but i think that it didn't worked because i left the game some minutes after that u gagged me. So the ingame command couldn't work, only a web order to the gaggs could have been effective. Then it's ok.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Kurd gagged you for a minor insult but still something that can give a gag. The gag was only for 30 minutes which is fair and he tried to ungag you, he probably didn't notice that you had left the server so it didn't work. He as well gagged the other players, some may have slipped but admins can't see everything.

From my point of view the admin did nothing wrong, i can see why you get pissed off when you do something that's a minor offense, and those who heavily break the rules don't get punished, but i doubt Kurd has anything against you, and he probably didn't notice the other comments. Also if he has something against you he probably wouldn't have tried to ungag you or only have given you a 30 min. gag.

Also i want to tell admins that have nothing to do with this thread to please stay out of it.

No abuse has been done here.