Handled Abuse Report: EH Kurd

11 Oct 2014
Germany, Dusseldorf
Admin's Name: EH Kurd

Time and date: 2016-03-29 18:30

Description: Admin is not fair compared to other players with other ancestry

A player named StreoidCat has all the time I was blocked at least 3 times I blocked have asked for help and do something about it the admin EH KURD has done nothing not a fair game
To make everything clear he has not helped me and my requirements not addressed

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 37.187.142.159:27015

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Zackmadness

Actually Zacksweetness
GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Oct 2015
United States, Colorado
"A player named StreoidCat has all the time I was blocked at least 3 times I blocked have asked for help and do something about it the admin EH KURD has done nothing not a fair game
To make everything clear he has not helped me and my requirements not addressed" Can you rephrase this please, thank you.

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
Hey Winchester.

First of all, I'am sorry that I couldn't act when you needed my help on getting rid of that blocker.

I did notice that you sent some private messages to us admins, but the problem were that I couldn't understand what you were saying. You only wrote in german and I dont understand that. I also asked you to write in English, but got no answers in return.

I should have done more than just asking you to speak english. I will make sure that I do more than just that in the future.

/KURD