Abuse Report: Im Legacy

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
Admin's Name Im Legacy
Time and date 1/3/2020 9pm
Server Free upotia
Description
I was freestyling and the whole server was vibing out, and I get banned for rapping nigga. How does this justify a perm mute? I've had trouble with another abusive admin, but I never was motivated to post an abuse report. This admin gave no warnings or anything.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
Ok, so I wrote on another thing, I cba to copy. Three things. You were micspamming, you were being blatantly racist. I gave warning and you left before I muted you, because I fucked up my mute tool. So I muted you permanent for racism/mute evading. And my dude. You had 10 previous mutes before that. Dont try to justify yourself. I dont mean to be rude, but mate...

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
I am not toxic nor racist. I was freestyling on a beat. You also muted the person playing the instrumental. The whole server was quiet as they wanted to hear me free style. I was freestyling for like an hour. You simply abused your power, looking at your ban logs- you seem obsessed for banning people for 1d and longer for "racism". Once again, I am not racist , toxic, or micspamming. I was flowing on a beat as everyone in the server was vibing out to it.
How can I evade mute?
First off, the mute is invalid, freestyling on a beat isn't racist.
Second, how is it my fault you "fucked up with the mute tool" . I shouldn't haven't even been muted in the first place. You didn't even warn the kid playing the instrumental either.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
If they're blatantly racist, then yes. It's a day. What you dont see is the people I dont mute for it because they're not trying to be racist. I put warnings in chat for micspam and u didnt stop, fair I didnt putt two but that's because it was really loud and I had my volume on 4. And I stillcouldnt hear myself think. Second being racist doesnt warrant a warning. If you're actually racist you know what you're doing as we have rules and you cant be surprised that punishment is dished out when you're actually breaking it. Yes it might be in a song but racist and offensive lyrics is still racist and not wanted. I didnt perma mute you for the racism, I perma muted you for avoiding a mute, especially with 10 others on your record, EVEN ones for racism.

4 Jan 2020
United States of America
You're saying saying nigga in a freestyle is a perma mute? You never warned anyone either . I am not racist, and I didn't evade a mute. It's impossible to evade a mute, just because you messed up the mute isn't my fault.
Once again- I WASN'T RACIST. I WAS FREESTLYING ON A BEAT. All your bans are for racism for 1d and above. You get triggered by people rapping nigga in a freestyle. What kind of SJW shit is this? Most of bans prior were for 15 minutes. I never bothered to appeal or report the admins before as I would just wait the ban out. I AM NOT RACIST, it's called free styling on the beat.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
so, it's come to my attention that i did wrongly as you said. you've never broken the rules and i appologize, i've lifted the mute on you and you should be able to do as you please. im sorry.