Denied# Abuse Report: jD Smith

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
Admin's Name jD Smith

Time and date 2021-11-01 16:07:55

Server Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...

Description
I want to complain about this admin for exaggerating my powers and provide evidence of the reason for my ban.
I want to start with the fact that this admin (for the first time I see him for a long time playing on your servers since 2015), his actions are similar to those of a child. The game was played on a 4 way map. After the start of the round of all the players, I moved to the outside of the front rows and walked towards the door with buttons. Having reached them, the gate closed in front of me (to open it, you need to shoot at a certain button). After the shooting, the gates opened and I ran on, after 5 seconds this child froze me, and afterwards they gave me a ban for 1 month (that is, indiscriminately, who closed what, this admin's banal dislike for me). This is not the first case of abuse of power. Last time he also banned me for some unknown reason (by the way, I also ask you to provide evidence). You know you don’t want to waste time on it, but excuse me, the last moment pissed me off. I ask you to understand and take appropriate measures.
P.S. I could call him an idiot, which may not fit with your rules, but in fact it is. I'm waiting for evidence, logs, and other things that specifically I am to blame for closing the gate

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Dear Sweep,

First of all, I never abuse my powers,

Second I already warned all the player's couple of times, in fact, I banned you for 1 hour on 2021-10-24 12:10:40 for closing the doors beside you have a total of 14 Ban's history I gave you only an hour ban but still, you didn't listen and do the same thing last night and keep refusing to follow the rules,

Closing gates on teammates is a rule-breaking it's probably fun for you to let other players die by getting infected by zombies but this is not funny at all!

When I punished you, instead of you realize what you did, you keep insulting me? and keep closing the doors?

From my side ban length will be the same it's now up to Special Admin's to decide.

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
Dear Sweep,

First of all, I never abuse my powers,

Second I already warned all the player's couple of times, in fact, I banned you for 1 hour on 2021-10-24 12:10:40 for closing the doors beside you have a total of 14 Ban's history I gave you only an hour ban but still, you didn't listen and do the same thing last night and keep refusing to follow the rules,

Closing gates on teammates is a rule-breaking it's probably fun for you to let other players die by getting infected by zombies but this is not funny at all!

When I punished you, instead of you realize what you did, you keep insulting me? and keep closing the doors?

From my side ban length will be the same it's now up to Special Admin's to decide.
What do my past bans have to do with it? You don't even remember what I was banned for on 10/24, what are we talking about here? In the post I wrote several times, please provide proof, without them your ban is unfounded by nothing and is not supported by any evidence, all your words - water. I repeat once again, by banning me without explaining the reasons you once again make yourself look like an idiot and incompetent admin. I want to see it through to the end and as a result of the punishment for you. P.S. Waiting for proof of the second day.
"I banned you for 1 hour on 2021-10-24 12:10:40 for closing the doors beside" look screenshot. Dear administration, (specifically the administration), not the nonames, I ask you to look into this matter and apply sanctions against the admin.

Attachments

• изображение_2021-11-02_195401.png
    изображение_2021-11-02_195401.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 184

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
FYI,

2021-11-01 16:07:31shut up cheeki , you're door closer and you don't wait for elevatorZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_4way_fix_v2c
2021-11-01 16:07:20BAN HIMZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_4way_fix_v2c
2021-11-01 15:54:35 cheeki breeki , wait for allZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_4way_fix_v2c

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,
we do not require proof from our admins for petty issues such as door closing, I say petty mostly because they're nothing compared to cheaters which get permabanned.
Additionally, admins get notified by a custom plugin we wrote with the name and ID of the player closing the doors, so there is no way for an admin to get it wrong.

This is an abuse report but you are not providing convincing proof that abuse has taken place (in the form you even said "NO"). So unless you have actual proof that he's abusing, this report is rejected.

If you want to appeal your punishment for the ban, please open an unban request instead.

Regards,
Niko

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
And: the SPA/HA decided to change the current Ban length from (1 month) to 1 week. On the foundation of your Ban History.

Please keep in mind that our Gameserver Admins are also part of the whole Administration. And even if we understand your trouble this is no reason to talk about or to a Admin like that.

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
FYI,

2021-11-01 16:07:31shut up cheeki , you're door closer and you don't wait for elevatorZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_4way_fix_v2c
2021-11-01 16:07:20BAN HIMZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_4way_fix_v2c
2021-11-01 15:54:35cheeki breeki , wait for allZombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_4way_fix_v2c
all you provided are these comments? Seriously? where is the video confirmation? "cheeki breeki, wait for all" it generally referred to the elevator, but not to the gate.

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
Hello,
we do not require proof from our admins for petty issues such as door closing, I say petty mostly because they're nothing compared to cheaters which get permabanned.
Additionally, admins get notified by a custom plugin we wrote with the name and ID of the player closing the doors, so there is no way for an admin to get it wrong.

This is an abuse report but you are not providing convincing proof that abuse has taken place (in the form you even said "NO"). So unless you have actual proof that he's abusing, this report is rejected.

If you want to appeal your punishment for the ban, please open an unban request instead.

Regards,
Niko
reread my main post, I REPEATEDLY did not run first to close the gate, this is simply not logical! I was running in the middle, and I shot for HIS OPENING.

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
And: the SPA/HA decided to change the current Ban length from (1 month) to 1 week. On the foundation of your Ban History.

Please keep in mind that our Gameserver Admins are also part of the whole Administration. And even if we understand your trouble this is no reason to talk about or to a Admin like that.
Ban without any evidence, reason to doubt the competence of the individual admin. All he provided is the comments of other players who are simply unable to understand the problem when the server is 60+ players. Where are the logs? Where are your plugins and stuff? Why I was only sketched screenshots of chats? CIRCLE!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
You're ignoring everything I said, but since we want to play this stupid game, I'll play mine:
I pay for the servers, this is a dictatorship and this is the way it is, if you don't like it you can play on a different community.

The reality of the situation is slightly different but you're not listening so I won't bother. Consider yourself lucky your ban was reduced and make sure to follow the rules of the EH empire ;)

Sweep

20 Aug 2017
Zimbabwe
You're ignoring everything I said, but since we want to play this stupid game, I'll play mine:
I pay for the servers, this is a dictatorship and this is the way it is, if you don't like it you can play on a different community.

The reality of the situation is slightly different but you're not listening so I won't bother. Consider yourself lucky your ban was reduced and make sure to follow the rules of the EH empire ;)
Maybe it's you who can't hear me? No one essentially didn't even look into it, they banned me without any evidence, because they just wanted to. (Bottom line of the whole proceeding). Instead of providing incontrovertible evidence, you and your ward are trying to inflate the topic and pick on something else, like past bans... Have you ever seen me on this forum? Even once for those 13* bans? This situation is a matter of principle, because I didn't close this sad gate. It's not my unbanning that bothers me more, it's the sanctioning of this "admin" who banned me for no reason. I have a couple of other accounts and I can still play around your bans, which is what I've always done. Even if it's a hardware ban or a win key ban, it makes no difference. Do I really have to turn on screen recording in order to play on your servers? Sacrifice fps and waste my ssd? Of course not, it's absurd and nonsense. It should do just the same, you, the admins who ban. Attach video proof, yes God, what am I talking about, you do not even have a trivial log.
Since everyone here does not care, and everyone licks the ass of another, for money, you can end the dialogue, because it is no longer makes any sense.
P.S. Funny to read about paying for the servers from "his pocket" when every month to collect a string from the entire server, this is the console notification every month?:D Be kind to put more of the same admins-donaters, to the server at least did not lay down on the ping every half hour, and how to play is impossible)))
I would also like to wish you in life, the same attitude as to me, all the best! Can, by the way do not respond, on the forum, I will not go).