Abuse Report: jonas

XC-51

27 Jun 2024
Admin's Name jonas

Time and date today

Server v3

Description
i had a problem with a french guy like me because we were hunting together, he made a mistake baecause hes nub at this game and got infected, and instantly knifed me while i was trying to cover me AND him. i said in chat "ure shit rodeur" because its not the first time he does that, and he replied by heavy insults in french. i obviously replied by insults in french too. we got several warnings from jonas, wich is normal, then jonas gagged only me, ONCE AGAIN, and not the other guy. hence the question ? WHY.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

So an admin punished you after many warnings for breaking a rule that you know.

I got 2 questions:

1. Where exactly is the abuse?
2. Where is your evidence?

Since I dont know french, i couldnt know he was swearing/insulting you, but he stopped after my warning about keeping eng/german, but you kept going, thats why I gagged you. I would do the same to him if he did too.

But I can see your point of view since you understood what was beeing said. I'd give him a gag too if he kept on swearing or speaking another language.

I'll recommend a few things if theres a nextime;
1, Dont start insulting others because they might be a noob or just are unlucky.
2, Let me know in a calm and nice way instead of starting to disrespect an admin.
3, Admin chat is only for serious matter, not whining and insulting.

Sincerely Jonas:)

Well here is the problem jonas, he didnt stopped insulting in french after your warnings. Because yeah you warned us multiple times just for the record and to be fair about the situation, he continued and so did i. I dont mind the gagg as hes legit, my porblem is that he is not gagged like me. it is unfair since he EVEN wrote a sentence in french AFTER you gagged me. Maybe you didn't see ? alright.

Now @easy the proof of this in is the servers chat history.

But i will stop there as the only thing i wanted to know is why the fuck did he gagged only me....