Handled Abuse Report: Jonas_k_94

Doodlez

27 Feb 2021
Russia
Admin's Name Jonas_k_94

Time and date 2021-09-20 19:05:59

Server 54.37.245.51:27045

Description
I play alone without my friends. Little afk, little play, like everybody on server and change new map - get ban. I realy cant see reason for my ban. If he know, what problem, contact me. Before ban i have on real reason "2021-02-26 23:20:42" - i know, my bad, but new ban i dont understend, mb accidentally. Sorry for my bad eng.
My steam name - Doodlez.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hey, I feel like your asking why got got banned instead of filling a report of admin abuse?

Anyways, you got banned because you suicided as human to spawn as zombie to infect humans that were hunting (were lots of humans near spawn)

See your ban here; https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:80023682

Set the ban to 1 day, it may be harsh, but imo this is your third ban for the same reason. (Ban will be longer for each time)

You can fill out protest a punishment, if you feel the punishment are unfair.

Sincerely Jonas

Doodlez

27 Feb 2021
Russia
Hey, I feel like your asking why got got banned instead of filling a report of admin abuse?

Anyways, you got banned because you suicided as human to spawn as zombie to infect humans that were hunting (were lots of humans near spawn)

See your ban here; https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:80023682

Set the ban to 1 day, it may be harsh, but imo this is your third ban for the same reason. (Ban will be longer for each time)

You can fill out protest a punishment, if you feel the punishment are unfair.

Sincerely Jonas
I know what problem. On the map I fell in lava, no more. Idk why i get banned. I have only 2 bans, first ban remove any admin, bcs i get ban without reason. I play long time on EH and i have much respect all comunity, i dont want break rules. Sorry.
zm_eh_fast_final_2018

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hey Boris.

After an discussion with Easy, we've agreed to unban you.

I've made a mistake and I'm very sorry for the unnecessary ban I gave you.

Sincerely Jonas

Reactions: Dataworm