Abuse Report: Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
Admin's Name: Kenny

Time and date: 16.10.2013 at around 21:50

Description: Ok so another night just decided to spend some time killing some zombies the map is cbble i jump on some crates were there were a few players including Kenny. 1 zombie comes close to the box i start jump-shooting him i wanted to get a better shot so i come closer to the edge and kenny comes behind me and blocks me at the edge so the zombie gets me, i'm pissed so i get kenny for blocking me, then he imediatly procedes to slay me and call me a noob even though he is the one got me killed in the first place ( thx kenny ). Of course it gets better, it was the last round the map changes don't even get to get in the game and message apears you have been kicked by administrator! Now the console input ( u can verify in your logs ) :

AlexD suicided.
Player: AlexD - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "ARES" - 426 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "Jabolek™" - 1457 in 4 hits
Damage Given to "Kodiak" - 525 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "Spunner" - 561 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "Schultz" - 455 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "Kenny" - 20 in 1 hit
Player: AlexD - Damage Taken
Damage Taken from "Schultz" - 12 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Kenny" - 22 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "7,5 cm PaK 42" - 147 in 3 hits
[SM] ADMIN: Slayed AlexD.
Schultz killed MaDeX with zombie_claws_of_death.
[S1 Rank#3] goga2159 : edger haha
Schultz killed 7,5 cm PaK 42 with zombie_claws_of_death.
Schultz : haha
[VIP] Kenny : what a noob
soheib killed Vegan Straight Edge XVX with zombie_claws_of_death.
Schultz : oh shit its kenny
Schultz : the cheater,
Divo : allways
[hop] Gungame DeathMatch turbo by EliteHunterZ! - gg_simpsons_sundown (2/20) [type !servers to join]
Melvin : that admin
♥Ralle♥ killed aboturki with m249.
Divo killed killerbean with zombie_claws_of_death.
killerbean killed albroo99 with zombie_claws_of_death.
Divo killed Dr.MadLabsۜ๖●۰- with zombie_claws_of_death.
♥Ralle♥ killed soheib with m249.
Profikiller93 connected.
Marko killed Ter°f [ITAGE] with zombie_claws_of_death.
Ter°f [ITAGE] killed __________nurelbr__________ with zombie_claws_of_death.
7,5 cm PaK 42 killed goga2159 with zombie_claws_of_death.
[hop] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (3/14) [type !servers to join]
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed YeniCeri with zombie_claws_of_death.
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed Lymaze | Peazee for Everyone with zombie_claws_of_death.
YeniCeri killed S.W.A.T. with zombie_claws_of_death.
YeniCeri killed lucky shot with zombie_claws_of_death.
S.W.A.T. killed Hunter with zombie_claws_of_death.
S.W.A.T. killed ♥Ralle♥ with zombie_claws_of_death.
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed Reaver with zombie_claws_of_death.
Disconnect: Kicked by administrator.

Kenny I understand you are a frustrated teen, i was there once 2, but if you are admin try to controll yourself please, some people come here to have fun not to be stressed by unfair admins.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I slayed you cuz u blocked me so i almoste died, then u went ahead and tried again but fail and got killed so we all died u blocked twice. And this is not the first time you have blocked someone i keep getting msg on steam of u blocking ppl and next time i catch u it wont be just slay/kick but a ban instead.

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
There is no need for lying i already posted what happened with logs so cut the bullshit :): 1) "I slayed you cuz u blocked me so i almoste died" u slayed me after YOU BLOCKED ME and i became zombie and i zombified you :) so you got pissed and slayed me for no reason( log is clear kenny ).
2) "And this is not the first time you have blocked someone i keep getting msg on steam of u blocking ppl" this must be a joke ( or your failed attempt to lie your way out of this thread), just take responsibility for what u did it is easier. On the blocking isue i only blocked 1 time and that was when i got zombified and left my pc to take a leak it was my fault there i got slayed and kicked like 10 times probably by you, but since i was to blame i didn't complain but this time you are in the wrong so grow a pair and admit it its easier than spewing these lies :).

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I was actually about to ban you but then i decided to be nice and just kick instead...Guess that was wasted.

I am not lying that is what happend unless u have a demo that proves otherwise all the logs show is me calling u noob for blocking..

Anyways that is all i have to say it's up to ha/spa now since I'm so tired of these abuse reports that's nothing but ppl lying about something.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
Your were about to ban me for what? For blocking and getting me killed you are amazing an inspiration really, you amuse me really but what you say is pointless what i posted verifies what i said and negates what u said and can be easily confirmed by checking the server logs.

You are admin and u can't even read log : " I am not lying that is what happend unless u have a demo that proves otherwise all the logs show is me calling u noob for blocking.. " let me explain its a timed thing kenny u see everithing happens in a certain order: Damage Taken from "Schultz" - 12 in 1 hit this is when u blocked me and i got zombified :) and next i hit the blocker meaning you: Damage Given to "Kenny" - 20 in 1 hit and followed after that u slay me : [SM] ADMIN: Slayed AlexD. See kenny you learn something every day now maybe u can also read logs from now on. Not only do you wrong me on the server you are also shameless for trying to lie yourself out of it here on the forums. This is a benign isue witch could have easily been resolved by you just admiting you were in the wrong but clearly you can't man up...

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Basically, we have a player who was near the edge and got zombified. And we have an admin who slayed a player for zombifying his teammates.

As you were standing near the edge and started jump-shooting you took the risk of getting killed by the zombie. And by simply turning around you are able to kill the remainder on the box (which happened). These scenarios occur very often. Thus it's understandable that Kenny punished you for ruining the gameplay of others. If you have been blocked or were blocking others can't be judged here. Same for the messages on steam containing complaints about you. The only thing which could have been over the top was the kick afterwards because it was very late. Not like an usual slay/kick.

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
"If you have been blocked or were blocking others can't be judged here." actually like i said the logs states clearly the first player that I zombified was the blocker himself that is why it was kenny like the logs clearly state and i only zombified him because of him blocking me. If i ever happend to edge ( rarely edge ) and get zombified i climb down by myself since it was my mistake and i have no reason to punish the remainder of the players for my stupidity it is called fair play, but in this scenario i zombified kenny because he was the reason i got zombified in the first place cause he blocked me and then proceded to slay me and of course after the map change to kick me. Like i said this is a very small isue i just want him to admit he was in the wrong wich he was, people make mistakes it happens it is understandable all he has to do is take responsibility and we can easily move on. I'm only asking for fairness it should not be such a big deal.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
We can't do much with just a copy/paste of the console log, we need some proof. The logs don't tell us exactly what happened in that situation, we need a demo as it's something we can actually verify.

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
How about the fact that he has a completly different story than the actual logs, quote from his post: "I slayed you cuz u blocked me so i almoste died, then u went ahead and tried again but fail and got killed so we all died u blocked twice" why would he lie unless he knows i am right ? I don't think something can be more obvious and yet you clearly are not capable listening to reason, favoritism is most disgusting you have an admin that is being reported over and over for bad behaviour and general abuse yet you turn a blind eye, glad i took some time to read other posts and now i realise how pointless it was bringing anithing up here since u are probably somewhat friends and you are not capable of being impartial and fair. You can close the thread, you have made it clear that if we play on your servers we should just swallow slays/kicks for no reason. Have a nice day :).

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
There is no favourtism and no need for arrogance. You have no proof and the logs don't prove what happened, that's all that needs to be said, really. Come back with a demo and you will have a valid claim. If every admin was removed after someone cried wolf then there would be no admins left.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
^this.

We trust our admins and thus require a valid proof to get them punished/removed.

I removed and banned admins in the past and it's not a good feeling/thing and we all want to avoid that.

I think that this situation is not clear at all because it's got no valid proof a part from the console log (which is also missing timestamps and details).

By the way i should correct you in "reading" the logs:

AlexD suicided. <--- HERE YOU ARE SLAYED, thus EVERYTHING COMING NEXT is when you're dead already!
Player: AlexD - Damage Given <--- CSS DAMAGE GINVE BATTLE REPORT (we're not sure if it's in order)
Damage Given to "ARES" - 426 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "Jabolek™" - 1457 in 4 hits
Damage Given to "Kodiak" - 525 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "Spunner" - 561 in 2 hits
Damage Given to "Schultz" - 455 in 1 hit
Damage Given to "Kenny" - 20 in 1 hit
Player: AlexD - Damage Taken
------------------------- <<<----- DAMAGE TAKEN REPORT (see, schultz and kenny shot you once)
Damage Taken from "Schultz" - 12 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "Kenny" - 22 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "7,5 cm PaK 42" - 147 in 3 hits
[SM] ADMIN: Slayed AlexD. <---- slay command was processed by the server, this is just a message that comes late (approx 100ms after death, enough to print battlereports and more)

Schultz killed MaDeX with zombie_claws_of_death.
<<--- THIS HAPPENS AFTER
[S1 Rank#3] goga2159 : edger haha
Schultz killed 7,5 cm PaK 42 with zombie_claws_of_death.
Schultz : haha
[VIP] Kenny : what a noob
soheib killed Vegan Straight Edge XVX with zombie_claws_of_death.
Schultz : oh shit its kenny
Schultz : the cheater,
Divo : allways
[hop] Gungame DeathMatch turbo by EliteHunterZ! - gg_simpsons_sundown (2/20) [type !servers to join]
Melvin : that admin
♥Ralle♥ killed aboturki with m249.
Divo killed killerbean with zombie_claws_of_death.
killerbean killed albroo99 with zombie_claws_of_death.
Divo killed Dr.MadLabsۜ๖●۰- with zombie_claws_of_death.
♥Ralle♥ killed soheib with m249.
Profikiller93 connected.
Marko killed Ter°f [ITAGE] with zombie_claws_of_death.
Ter°f [ITAGE] killed __________nurelbr__________ with zombie_claws_of_death.
7,5 cm PaK 42 killed goga2159 with zombie_claws_of_death.
[hop] Glass War 24/7 - glass_war (3/14) [type !servers to join]
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed YeniCeri with zombie_claws_of_death.
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed Lymaze | Peazee for Everyone with zombie_claws_of_death.
YeniCeri killed S.W.A.T. with zombie_claws_of_death.
YeniCeri killed lucky shot with zombie_claws_of_death.
S.W.A.T. killed Hunter with zombie_claws_of_death.
S.W.A.T. killed ♥Ralle♥ with zombie_claws_of_death.
Mustikka!*<| : ) killed Reaver with zombie_claws_of_death.
<--- You get kicked which could be the only weird thing i can see in the logs

AlexD

16 Oct 2013
"AlexD suicided. <--- HERE YOU ARE SLAYED, thus EVERYTHING COMING NEXT is when you're dead already!" ( how can i do dmg or take dmg if i am dead JESUS try using brain pls ) because this is how css works it reports what you did in the round after u die u did not even know that and u are in charge of a server lol.
"------------------------- <<<----- DAMAGE TAKEN REPORT (see, schultz and kenny shot you once)" schultz was the zombie 12 dmg was the knife hit that got me zombified and kenny 22 in hit is he got 1 shot of with pistol right when i zombified him. Do you even play this game seems u know jack shit about it you hold a server and can't even read logs wich are gold mine when it comes to facts. Sorry for wasting your time it is clear this is beyond you, i will no longer be bothering you guys so best of luck and hope your community prospers, i will be searching for "greener pastures" i think it is best for all.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Thank you for teaching us. Not sure if we could even handle this community without knowing how to read logs.

*irony off*

Enough said. Thread closed.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
how can i do dmg or take dmg if i am dead JESUS try using brain pls

never said you did damage, infact what comes next is the report, not you giving damage.

I think i can read logs and run this community, or atleast i think i did it for the past 3 years and we're like the top community in css, but feel free to try and find a better one if you don't like how we try to handle reports.

As i said: we don't aim in losing our admins, we back them up unless proven wrong by proofs.
and logs aren't proofs because you can't see movements from text and each party can say their own stuffs which can't be either right nor wrong.

case closed. thank you nomatter

Edit: btw i don't own a server, i own servers (14 or more, can't remember)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.